READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Teen Wolves
seberus
New
Theriotype: red wolf, forest elf, and wyvern
Therian: Yes
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution:

RE: Teen Wolves
(2015-08-09 13:07)SilverNyx Wrote:  You're right, Louvel it just bothers me though that they be pretenders. Louvel, I'm sorry if I caused any offense toward you. I am not against them just because they wear different clothing, I'm saying that they're basically calling themselves wolves because they're gothic. For that to be true wolves would be dark and evil. Wolves are misjudged to be evil and vicious. Through my connection to wolves I know that's not true.

Actually, goths are not vicious. I am actually goth but I embrace my therianthropy not in the darker sense of the wolf, but the misunderstood side. Most of the teen wolves had troubled pasts so when they found a group of friends who also had an interest with wolves, they formed a wolf pack and they do function like a family. They were being mistreated at home so thats why that whole thing blew up, because all of a sudden there was a goth wolf pack on campus
2017-03-30 15:43
Save
Recommend
Give Thanks
Azi_MexyWolf
Wolf Father/Pup Sitter
Theriotype: Mexican Wolf
Therian: Yes
Otherkin: No
Contribution: tick tick tick 
tick 

RE: Teen Wolves
While I think teen wolves are childish. Pretending to be wolves and think they know what packs are. They are welcome to do what they want. I'll do what I need to do, I'll just be me. Smile

-Azi

[Image: Mexican-Gray-Wolves-puppy.jpg]
Mexican Wolf Dad and Pup.

Wolf who has HUMAN mental shifts.
2017-04-03 18:25
Save
Recommend
Give Thanks