READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Projection Theory (also explaining all the wolves)
Nightflame
Finding my way through life
Theriotype: Wild Canine/Feline
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological
Contribution:

RE: Projection Theory (also explaining all the wolves)

(2023-05-21 13:06)cyronthewolf Wrote:  Well NOW I have gone through stuff, but I’ve had this part of me from before then was kinda the point. I mean, after school pretty much all of us have dealt with crap, right?

Oh damn, I'm sorry. And yeah, I agree, I'm at the end of school and yeah, not fun.

Live slow and be gentle
He/Him | INTP
2023-05-21 13:08
Save
Give Thanks
cyronthewolf
Bacon flavored
Theriotype: Czechoslovakian Wolfdog
Contribution: tick 
.$team..$team.

(2023-05-21 13:08)Nightflame Wrote:  

(2023-05-21 13:06)cyronthewolf Wrote:  Well NOW I have gone through stuff, but I’ve had this part of me from before then was kinda the point. I mean, after school pretty much all of us have dealt with crap, right?

Oh damn, I'm sorry. And yeah, I agree, I'm at the end of school and yeah, not fun.

Oh it’s ok. I really don’t have it as bad as other people. The most severe things I deal with is depression and a few different fears. Like, claustrophobia, fear of heights. But I’ve managed it for around 6 years, so I’ve learned to cope.

Just sometimes feeling like a psychologist’s case study isn’t fun. As a depressed, bisexual therian with lots of phobias and adhd lol

This message is a warning and a reminder for any surviving Jedi: Trust in the force. Do not return to the Temple. That time has passed, and our future is uncertain.
(This post was last modified: 2023-05-21 13:11 by cyronthewolf.)
2023-05-21 13:10
Save
Give Thanks
Nightflame
Contribution:

(2023-05-21 13:10)cyronthewolf Wrote:  Oh it’s ok. I really don’t have it as bad as other people. The most severe things I deal with is depression and a few different fears. Like, claustrophobia, fear of heights. But I’ve managed it for around 6 years, so I’ve learned to cope.

Pain isn't a competition and you deserve to be listened to and cared for as much as anyone else. I'm glad to hear you're managing; keep it up!

Live slow and be gentle
He/Him | INTP
2023-05-21 13:12
Save
Give Thanks
cyronthewolf
Bacon flavored
.$team..$team.

(2023-05-21 13:12)Nightflame Wrote:  

(2023-05-21 13:10)cyronthewolf Wrote:  Oh it’s ok. I really don’t have it as bad as other people. The most severe things I deal with is depression and a few different fears. Like, claustrophobia, fear of heights. But I’ve managed it for around 6 years, so I’ve learned to cope.

Pain isn't a competition and you deserve to be listened to and cared for as much as anyone else. I'm glad to hear you're managing; keep it up!

Thanks. Yeah, I used to see a therapist but I stopped cuz she didn’t understand therians, and honestly I haven’t been that effected by it after joining this site. I think seeing others who have the same experiences as me has helped a whole lot

This message is a warning and a reminder for any surviving Jedi: Trust in the force. Do not return to the Temple. That time has passed, and our future is uncertain.
2023-05-21 13:15
Save
Give Thanks
Nightflame
Contribution:

(2023-05-21 13:15)cyronthewolf Wrote:  Thanks. Yeah, I used to see a therapist but I stopped cuz she didn’t understand therians, and honestly I haven’t been that effected by it after joining this site. I think seeing others who have the same experiences as me has helped a whole lot

Ugh, some therapists really chose the wrong job, ngl.

Live slow and be gentle
He/Him | INTP
2023-05-21 13:17
Save
Give Thanks
cyronthewolf
Bacon flavored
.$team..$team.

(2023-05-21 13:17)Nightflame Wrote:  

(2023-05-21 13:15)cyronthewolf Wrote:  Thanks. Yeah, I used to see a therapist but I stopped cuz she didn’t understand therians, and honestly I haven’t been that effected by it after joining this site. I think seeing others who have the same experiences as me has helped a whole lot

Ugh, some therapists really chose the wrong job, ngl.

Yeahhhh lol

2023-05-21 13:19
Save
Give Thanks