READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

What Therianthropy is (to me)
AvisTheDutchie
♡Moss Entity♡
Theriotype: Golden Retriever, Dutch Angel Dragon, Silver Fox
Experience: Therian, Otherkin
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick 
.$team..$team..$team.

What Therianthropy is (to me)
DISCLAIMER: This is MY theory. NOT yours, if you believe something different and want to share, I dont mind, I DO mind however, if you are disrespectful and rude.
Hello Hey, this is what I think.

Ive always acted bird and dog-like. It soothing to me, plus the longing to be something other than human is there. Its no secret to me and the people who interact with me that I am neurodivergent. And thats what I think therianthropy is, a wiring of the brain. I think my brain developed differently, and now, I act the way I do.
Honestly thats all I can really say on this subject, because thats all it is for me x3

Thank you guys for reading anyway :dheart:

2024-02-23 14:24
Save
Give Thanks
StormyPica
Pup
Theriotype: Domestic cat, Arborii
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
.$team..$team..$team.

RE: What Therianthropy is (to me)
I think similarly. I doubt I'd be therian if I wasn't neurodivergent, and that used to bother me, but it's not like I'm not going to be neurodivergent one day, it's just how my brain is.

"I want to live my life, be all of it's pages. And underline that I am not an angel."
-AURORA

He/They
Domestic cat | Arborii (alien species) | Domestic cat, crow, parrot, and rock creature hearted | more info in bio
2024-02-23 14:57
Save
Give Thanks
Siris
Shaker of stick
Theriotype: Kitsune
Contribution: tick tick 
.$team.

(2024-02-23 14:24)AvisTheDutchie Wrote:  DISCLAIMER: This is MY theory. NOT yours, if you believe something different and want to share, I dont mind, I DO mind however, if you are disrespectful and rude.

Ive always acted bird and dog-like. It soothing to me, plus the longing to be something other than human is there. Its no secret to me and the people who interact with me that I am neurodivergent. And thats what I think therianthropy is, a wiring of the brain. I think my brain developed differently, and now, I act the way I do.
Honestly thats all I can really say on this subject, because thats all it is for me x3

That would be psycological therianthropy in a nutshell.

2024-02-23 18:39
Save
Give Thanks
AvisTheDutchie
♡Moss Entity♡
.$team..$team..$team.

(2024-02-23 18:39)Siris Wrote:  

(2024-02-23 14:24)AvisTheDutchie Wrote:  DISCLAIMER: This is MY theory. NOT yours, if you believe something different and want to share, I dont mind, I DO mind however, if you are disrespectful and rude.

I guess so ^^' I had a lot more in my head and couldnt get it into words. sorry for the waste of a post Sad

2024-02-26 14:34
Save
Give Thanks
DustWolf
Therian Guide Staff
Support pup
Theriotype: Arabian Wolf
Experience: Therian
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick 
tick tick tick tick tick 
tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick 
.$team.

Every post is valuable. If nothing else, you show that you see things the way others here do.

LP,
Dusty

If you think I'm wrong just say so. Let's talk about it.
Most problems are man-made.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
2024-02-26 15:03
Save
Give Thanks
Siris
Shaker of stick
Theriotype: Kitsune
Contribution: tick tick 
.$team.

(2024-02-26 14:34)AvisTheDutchie Wrote:  

I guess so ^^' I had a lot more in my head and couldnt get it into words. sorry for the waste of a post Sad

Sorry that was intended as an affirmation not to chastise, the post is not a waste at all.

2024-02-27 5:49
Save
Give Thanks
Lupus Ferox
Isolated wuff
Theriotype: wolf
Experience: Therian
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick 
tick tick 
.$team..$team..$team.

Why do you think we'd be disrespectful or rude?
2024-02-27 15:59
Save
Give Thanks
AvisTheDutchie
♡Moss Entity♡
.$team..$team..$team.

(2024-02-27 15:59)Lupus Ferox Wrote:  Why do you think we'd be disrespectful or rude?

Controversy causes contention, especially if someone takes it as I'm saying that they are invalid for being a spiritual Therian

(2024-02-27 5:49)Siris Wrote:  

(2024-02-26 14:34)AvisTheDutchie Wrote:  

Sorry that was intended as an affirmation not to chastise, the post is not a waste at all.

Its ok! I hate being redundant, thank you for the response Smile

(This post was last modified: 2024-02-27 16:35 by AvisTheDutchie.)
2024-02-27 16:20
Save
Give Thanks