Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: What Therianthropy is (to me)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DISCLAIMER: This is MY theory. NOT yours, if you believe something different and want to share, I dont mind, I DO mind however, if you are disrespectful and rude.
Hello Hey, this is what I think.

Ive always acted bird and dog-like. It soothing to me, plus the longing to be something other than human is there. Its no secret to me and the people who interact with me that I am neurodivergent. And thats what I think therianthropy is, a wiring of the brain. I think my brain developed differently, and now, I act the way I do.
Honestly thats all I can really say on this subject, because thats all it is for me x3

Thank you guys for reading anyway :dheart:
I think similarly. I doubt I'd be therian if I wasn't neurodivergent, and that used to bother me, but it's not like I'm not going to be neurodivergent one day, it's just how my brain is.

(2024-02-23 14:24)AvisTheDutchie Wrote: [ -> ]DISCLAIMER: This is MY theory. NOT yours, if you believe something different and want to share, I dont mind, I DO mind however, if you are disrespectful and rude.

Ive always acted bird and dog-like. It soothing to me, plus the longing to be something other than human is there. Its no secret to me and the people who interact with me that I am neurodivergent. And thats what I think therianthropy is, a wiring of the brain. I think my brain developed differently, and now, I act the way I do.
Honestly thats all I can really say on this subject, because thats all it is for me x3

That would be psycological therianthropy in a nutshell.

(2024-02-23 18:39)Siris Wrote: [ -> ]

(2024-02-23 14:24)AvisTheDutchie Wrote: [ -> ]DISCLAIMER: This is MY theory. NOT yours, if you believe something different and want to share, I dont mind, I DO mind however, if you are disrespectful and rude.

I guess so ^^' I had a lot more in my head and couldnt get it into words. sorry for the waste of a post Sad

Every post is valuable. If nothing else, you show that you see things the way others here do.

LP,
Dusty

(2024-02-26 14:34)AvisTheDutchie Wrote: [ -> ]

I guess so ^^' I had a lot more in my head and couldnt get it into words. sorry for the waste of a post Sad

Sorry that was intended as an affirmation not to chastise, the post is not a waste at all.

Why do you think we'd be disrespectful or rude?

(2024-02-27 15:59)Lupus Ferox Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you think we'd be disrespectful or rude?

Controversy causes contention, especially if someone takes it as I'm saying that they are invalid for being a spiritual Therian

(2024-02-27 5:49)Siris Wrote: [ -> ]

(2024-02-26 14:34)AvisTheDutchie Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry that was intended as an affirmation not to chastise, the post is not a waste at all.

Its ok! I hate being redundant, thank you for the response Smile

Reference URL's