READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Spiritual therory (Soul Jumping)
Som_Cheetah
New
Theriotype: Cheetah
Experience: Therian, (otherkin?)
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution:

Spiritual therory (Soul Jumping)
I have a soul therory. It's purely spiritual but it doesn't involve past lives.
Imagine souls are all being made and they make souls to fit a certain animal.
But because the population of so many animals is declining and the human population is increasing.
The animal souls have to go in human bodys.
That could be why so many of us are rare animals or ones that are almost extinct.
Does anyone think this is possible?

Slay what you wanna slay
-Sophie
2023-01-02 9:35
Save
Give Thanks
House of Psychos
Lost on earth
Theriotype: Fallen Angel
Experience: Otherkin
Contribution: tick tick tick 
.$team..$team..$team.

RE: Spiritual therory (Soul Jumping)
I think that this could be possible. It's even a part of my own theory. I think too, that therians might be existent because some animal souls weren't able to find a fitting body, and so they had to go into a human one.
It's a really good theory, thank you for sharing this Smile

he/him

"You always have a choice. You can either roll over and die or you can keep fighting."
2023-01-02 9:50
Save
Give Thanks
Pushy zver
Banned
Theriotype: Irbis
Experience: Therian
silvertick 

these are common thoughts and attempts to logically explain the phenomenon. That animals are reborn into humans because of the destruction of their species. to do this, it is not necessary to believe in souls, it is enough to believe in reincarnation.

but why people, and not herbivores or insects, which are more than people? why is the dominant species on the planet?
if there is reincarnation and all people used to be animals, why are there so few therianthropes?

Quote:these are those who, at the moment of growing up and becoming, did not bend under external circumstances and did not accept those human rules of the game, or did not fully accept them. that's the answer why there are only predators among therianthropes. Moreover, it is suitable as well as spiritual, they say only the strong in spirit are capable of this, as well as materialistic, only a strong personality is capable of this. It is clear that the individual was a Therian before that, but here is the impetus for awareness and self-search, let him become an adult.

2023-01-02 11:41
Save
Give Thanks
House of Psychos
Lost on earth
.$team..$team..$team.

(2023-01-02 11:41)Pushy zver Wrote:  That animals are reborn into humans because of the destruction of their species. to do this, it is not necessary to believe in souls, it is enough to believe in reincarnation.

Reincarnation means basically the wander of a critter's soul into a new body, or transmigration of soul.

So what do you mean with this? Just curious.

(2023-01-02 11:41)Pushy zver Wrote:  if there is reincarnation and all people used to be animals, why are there so few therianthropes?

This is a question I've asked myself too, heh.

he/him

"You always have a choice. You can either roll over and die or you can keep fighting."
2023-01-02 22:21
Save
Give Thanks
Pushy zver
Banned
silvertick 

(2023-01-02 22:21)House of Psychos Wrote:  Reincarnation means basically the wander of a critter's soul into a new body, or transmigration of soul.

no.
no one can give a clear definition of what a soul is. The soul assumes a kind of storage, memory, about life and memories of past lives. But this is not mandatory for reincarnation.
I have repeatedly given examples: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%80tman_(Buddhism)

(This post was last modified: 2023-01-02 22:39 by Pushy zver.)
2023-01-02 22:35
Save
Give Thanks
House of Psychos
Lost on earth
.$team..$team..$team.

(2023-01-02 22:35)Pushy zver Wrote:  no one can give a clear definition of what a soul is. The soul assumes a kind of storage, memory, about life and memories of past lives. But this is not mandatory for reincarnation.

You're right.
But if not a soul or any non-physical essence of being is reincarnated, what is it then? It may be the soul, mind, consciousness or energy that is reborn. Also the transmigration belief varies by culture. And past live memories aren't absolutely necessary for reincarnation.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation

he/him

2023-01-02 22:57
Save
Give Thanks
Pushy zver
Banned
silvertick 

(2023-01-02 22:57)House of Psychos Wrote:  You're right.
But if not a soul or any non-physical essence of being is reincarnated, what is it then?

I probably won't be able to explain

(This post was last modified: 2023-01-02 23:42 by Pushy zver.)
2023-01-02 23:08
Save
Give Thanks
House of Psychos
Lost on earth
.$team..$team..$team.

(2023-01-02 23:08)Pushy zver Wrote:  

That's interesting, but I guess we have both our own opinions on this topic.

he/him

(This post was last modified: 2023-01-03 11:43 by House of Psychos.)
2023-01-02 23:23
Save
Give Thanks
Pushy zver
Banned
silvertick 

del////...
(This post was last modified: 2023-01-02 23:41 by Pushy zver.)
2023-01-02 23:41
Save
Give Thanks
Observant Demon
Lost in Life
Theriotype: Demonae
Experience: Therian, Otherkin
Contribution: tick tick 

Interesting animation though I do not necessarily agree with all its points.
Sure, we choose our actions but so does everyone else thus we end up bearing the consequences of the willful actions by others (as well as ourselves).

As for souls, I keep hearing the term 'animals' which is funny because biologically we are ALL 'animals' as opposed to plant so it just doesn't make sense to keep separating ourselves from other 'animals' as if we are somehow some special creation.

To me a soul is like a mote of energy and with each life it becomes a little bit stronger until it can more efficiently store 'memories' and eventually maintain whatever form it feels suits it when released from a mortal body. It then can go from one form of life to another based on its needs or desire to better understand something based on a newly acquired perspective.
This does not mean then that one form is better than the other or that one is digressing because of the physical form it is born into.
In fact I think that when a stronger soul inhabits a certain form that maybe it can better utilize and even develop mental skills that the same soul couldn't do before because of its earlier stages of development.

For example if I chose to inhabit the body of a gorilla yet still maintain many of the faculties of a human then I may be better able to not only utilize unrealized potential of said gorilla but maybe even help to usher in a sort of boost to their evolution.

Of course the memories of the other beings we may have lived lives as can come to the fore depending on our individual and unique circumstances.

Ok..me done now. Me tired.
2023-01-09 2:58
Save
Give Thanks