READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Is TikT0k Harming Therians?
Ace on pawrs
Member is Online
Pup
Theriotype: Look in bio
Experience: Therian, Otherkin
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: tick 
.$team..$team..$team..$team.

RE: Is TikT0k Harming Therians?
I do believe that Tiktok and possibly even YouTube is hurting therians, I do make videos on Youtube doing quads and I also watch videos of others doing quads. I started watching Therian Territory when I found out I was a therian so I could look more into it and it helped me a lot. Though from what I have saw on Therian Territory and then from other people has been different. (I do know not everyone has the same experiences with therianthropy) Some people are saying that "Being a therian means you have a very strong connection with an animal". I do believe that some of these people are misunderstanding the meaning of therianthropy, or they just don't get the meaning of it at all. Now for the talk about TikTok, I do believe that TikTok is harming the therian community, there are a lot of young kids on there claiming to be therians. I have a belief that some of these kids got on the therian side of TikTok or YouTube and thought it would be cool to be a therian as well,I looked at one account and they kept claiming they were a therian and I ended up finding out that they were faking it and just did it for views and content and also found out they had another account that they would make fun of therians on. I do believe that a lot of apps are harming therians. (If I am wrong about any of this please inform me on it.)

Don't be sad that I'm gone, just be happy that I was here.
2024-04-06 7:32
Save
Give Thanks