READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Help me keep TG working
DustWolf
Therian Guide Staff
Support pup
Theriotype: Arabian Wolf
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick 
tick tick tick tick tick 
tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick 
.$team.

Help me keep TG working
Hey all,

I've reset the stock of the TG support token in our points store:
https://forums.therian-guide.com/newpoints.php?action=shop&shop_action=view&iid=70#content

As you know, donations to TG go towards a budget used to pay for things like donations to nonprofits working on helping animals, and getting you guys merch and stuff like that. What the budget is spent on is determined by you: The items you get in our points store direct what the funds are used for.

We normally don't use the budget to pay for our expenses like hosting, etc, because we want you to be in complete control of the funds. It is the TG support tokens that will direct budget funds towards those expenses.

The tokens just cost points and all you have to do to get points is post on our forum. Smile

I realise in these times, there isn't really a whole lot of money floating around, but it is likewise the same for me. If you could get some of those tokens it would be much appreciated. Heart

If all 20 are brought within this year, I will put in the work on getting TG into a newer and faster server (HTTP/2).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask by replying in this thread, or asking elsewhere at your convenience.

LP,
Dusty

If you think I'm wrong just say so. Let's talk about it.
Most problems are man-made.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
(This post was last modified: 2021-06-20 10:39 by DustWolf.)
2021-06-20 10:37
Save
Give Thanks
Bubbles
Away
Elephant in the room
Theriotype: Supportive human :>
Experience: Human
Contribution: tick tick 
silvertick silvertick 
.$team..$team..$team..$team..$team..$team.

RE: Help me keep TG working
Not much time left to get a new server! Everyone buckle down and buy these tokens Wink I've already bought two!

[Image: a.png]
(Tysm 2021 Secret Santa! <3)
2021-10-31 14:09
Save
Give Thanks
Enerand
Copy cat
Theriotype: Marble fox? And skulldog
Experience: Therian, (otherkin?)
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick 

RE: Help me keep TG working
I don’t have enough points to buy one but I will certainly buy one when I do have enough points
2023-07-27 15:02
Save
Give Thanks