READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Gaianism
kitkatbaringkat
Membership declined
Theriotype: Tuxedo Cat
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual

Gaianism
I believe that Gaia created all living organisms on earth, and sometimes she messes up and we have mindsets of animals, or relate to them, creating therian/otherkin! sometimes we can have mindsets of any creature , but yes, thats what i think!Deer Love
(This post was last modified: 2023-12-08 16:40 by kitkatbaringkat.)
2023-12-08 16:36
Save
Give Thanks
vrydi
Therian Guide Staff
映月
Theriotype: Huli jing, flying squirrel, noomdle?
Experience: Therian, Otherkin
Connection: Spiritual
Contribution: tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick 
.$team.

RE: Gaianism
My interpretation on therianthropy in gaianism is that she purposely made some of us more animal minded. To bring us closer to nature and herself and to not forget where we came from. In a way it connects us to her.

Vrydi - Ying Yue | She/her | huli jing - siberian flying squirrel - noomdle(?)

[Image: IMG-20231023-104717-537.png]
2023-12-08 19:06
Save
Give Thanks
Abysmal.
Member is Online
Shapeshifting fiend
Theriotype: Trollish shapeshifter (see bio)
Contribution: tick tick 
.$team..$team..$team..$team.

I am not gaian, however, this does make sense on both accounts. I myself am close to nature. I am Wiccan and have worshipped the moon since I was young. The moon has guided me like the animals around us, and helped me bond with nature since a young age as well.

[Image: IMG-1163.png]

Abyss||20||Neurodivergent|He/They||DM friendly

PFP is by TheUnknownGame! Thank you so much :3
2023-12-08 19:22
Save
Give Thanks
WanderingForests
Pup
Theriotype: coyote, cat, rodent?, bird?, dryad?
.$team.

I am onmist(believes in all religions) and I also have thought of Gaia. I think it is possible that she could have messed up, or she could have purposely made us like this.

Run fast, be safe, live free.

Most birds don't realize their wings can fly until they fall, only to find themselves soaring.
2023-12-09 21:01
Save
Give Thanks
kitkatbaringkat
Membership declined
Theriotype: Tuxedo Cat

(2023-12-08 19:06)vrydi Wrote:  My interpretation on therianthropy in gaianism is that she purposely made some of us more animal minded. To bring us closer to nature and herself and to not forget where we came from. In a way it connects us to her.

oh that makes sense, i can understand that.

2023-12-11 16:15
Save
Give Thanks
Clownie_on_Pawzz
Away
Pup
Theriotype: Black Timberwolf, Feline Clado (+kintypes in bio)
Connection: Psychological
.$team..$team..$team.

(2023-12-08 19:06)vrydi Wrote:  My interpretation on therianthropy in gaianism is that she purposely made some of us more animal minded. To bring us closer to nature and herself and to not forget where we came from. In a way it connects us to her.

I do like this theory! I’ve never really believed in one god, but the thought of Gaia (or Mother Nature, as I usually refer to her) has always sat right with me.

With humans creating such technological changes to our environment and lives to the point where there are areas we cannot interact with nature at all, (usually referred to as concrete jungles) it makes sense that she would create humans with the souls or minds of animals.

I love looking at everyone’s theories as to why therians exist, it’s always wonderfully interesting!

Not gone, just resting Smile I’ll be more active in summer!!
2024-01-27 12:47
Save
Give Thanks