Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Gaianism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe that Gaia created all living organisms on earth, and sometimes she messes up and we have mindsets of animals, or relate to them, creating therian/otherkin! sometimes we can have mindsets of any creature , but yes, thats what i think!Deer Love
My interpretation on therianthropy in gaianism is that she purposely made some of us more animal minded. To bring us closer to nature and herself and to not forget where we came from. In a way it connects us to her.
I am not gaian, however, this does make sense on both accounts. I myself am close to nature. I am Wiccan and have worshipped the moon since I was young. The moon has guided me like the animals around us, and helped me bond with nature since a young age as well.
I am onmist(believes in all religions) and I also have thought of Gaia. I think it is possible that she could have messed up, or she could have purposely made us like this.

(2023-12-08 19:06)vrydi Wrote: [ -> ]My interpretation on therianthropy in gaianism is that she purposely made some of us more animal minded. To bring us closer to nature and herself and to not forget where we came from. In a way it connects us to her.

oh that makes sense, i can understand that.

(2023-12-08 19:06)vrydi Wrote: [ -> ]My interpretation on therianthropy in gaianism is that she purposely made some of us more animal minded. To bring us closer to nature and herself and to not forget where we came from. In a way it connects us to her.

I do like this theory! I’ve never really believed in one god, but the thought of Gaia (or Mother Nature, as I usually refer to her) has always sat right with me.

With humans creating such technological changes to our environment and lives to the point where there are areas we cannot interact with nature at all, (usually referred to as concrete jungles) it makes sense that she would create humans with the souls or minds of animals.

I love looking at everyone’s theories as to why therians exist, it’s always wonderfully interesting!

Reference URL's