READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Are therian hunters real?
Thorveim
Alone in the crowd
Theriotype: werewolf
Experience: Otherkin
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick 

RE: Are therian hunters real?
therian hunters? I say nope. I guess it's just the same that would bully a furry, for the same reason, and probably don't get the difference to begin with. But if they were real...

Lycan, wanna bet on who catches the most between the two of us? Wink

[Image: thorvlines.png]
2016-08-29 17:31
Save
Give Thanks
DustWolf
Therian Guide Staff
Support pup
Theriotype: Arabian Wolf
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick 
tick tick tick tick tick 
tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick 
.$team.

Hey guys,

I'm giving this old thread a bump. Recently people have been talking about therian hunters again and I just wanted to give you all a gentle reminder that, no, they are not real.

(2016-06-17 7:34)DustWolf Wrote:  I think I roughly remember where the concept is from... But like the others have said, there is no group of people out there organized specifically to harass therians.

If you wear a tail or collar you are generally likely to get bullied by your peers who will see it as a sign of not fitting in. This is simply the way teenagers behave and has nothing to do with you being a therian.

If you're worried about it, don't wear a tail or collar in public. Problem solved.

LP,
Dusty

If you think I'm wrong just say so. Let's talk about it.
Most problems are man-made.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
2023-04-25 20:24
Save
Give Thanks
Cuddie
Il cane italiano
Theriotype: Wolfdog
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: tick 
.$team..$team.

(2023-04-25 20:24)DustWolf Wrote:  Hey guys,

I'm giving this old thread a bump. Recently people have been talking about therian hunters again and I just wanted to give you all a gentle reminder that, no, they are not real.

(2016-06-17 7:34)DustWolf Wrote:  I think I roughly remember where the concept is from... But like the others have said, there is no group of people out there organized specifically to harass therians.

If you wear a tail or collar you are generally likely to get bullied by your peers who will see it as a sign of not fitting in. This is simply the way teenagers behave and has nothing to do with you being a therian.

If you're worried about it, don't wear a tail or collar in public. Problem solved.

LP,
Dusty

Thank you for the bump Dust, this is a good one.
Usually it's fine to care what other people think of you, especially for us, therians. For me personally therianthropy is a privacy information and anyone who isn't my close friend irl shouldn't know about it. Because this makes no difference in sense of 99% of activities, and other 1% aren't their business.
If you're trying to show everyone who you are, no one cares. Australopithecuses in our society can potentially be a therian haters (hunters?I don't think so) and they may care in a negative way about your weird look.
Privacy is a key to happiness. Gl.

I thought about some therians that wished to have animal rights instead of human one. In this case, it can be used to hunt you down, so another advice is "to be human" by the law.

“Happiness has to be fought for."
(This post was last modified: 2023-04-26 18:58 by Cuddie.)
2023-04-26 18:55
Save
Give Thanks