Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Are therian hunters real?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Today (6/16/16) I watched a video titled "Therian Safety + Therian Hunters" by
Adrian D.E. AshPaw. The video is pretty harmless and actually very helpful. I just got scared on the therian hunter part.

She starts talking about therians and what it is to be one. Then came the hunter part of it. She said that around this time of year (summer to fall) there are therian hunters out there.

I was wondering what she meant by a "therian hunter". She explained that they harass therians by pulling on their tails and neckwear. I thought that this is sad, why would anyone hurt someone, therian or not.

This then leads me to one thing, are therian hunters real? I'm asking this because in Idaho there are not many (almost no) therians around.
No. Lol.
No. Those are dumb and blatant lies. AWTOK isn't real, and most Youtube Therians are talking out of their ass. Don't listen to those idiots.
Lol, I agree with Wayward and Vukasin, there are no "therian hunters", that's just ridiculous. So, no worries hehe. ^^ Also, just to kinda add to what Wayward said, YouTube isn't a very reliable place to get info on therianthropy, so be careful.
Hi,

I think I roughly remember where the concept is from... But like the others have said, there is no group of people out there organized specifically to harass therians.

If you wear a tail or collar you are generally likely to get bullied by your peers who will see it as a sign of not fitting in. This is simply the way teenagers behave and has nothing to do with you being a therian.

If you're worried about it, don't wear a tail or collar.

LP,
Dusty
In order for there to be Therian hunters out there, people first have to take us seriously and believe we're real X3
Consequences, tumblrkin and bought off documentaries ruined that enough (as if believing all this was easier as it is)
The belief that there are people who wish to activity harm or even kill therians has no basis in fact. There is no evidence that there are people who actively wish to hurt therians (or otherkin in general).

I have heard of isolated cases of therians being harassed by an individual for on reason or another. However, these are isolated cases. There is no real concern let alone a real threat of therians (or otherkin in general) to be likely to be attacked or harassed due to being therians or such.

- Nightlegs (female, gray wolf)

(2016-06-17 5:28)Seeker Klavadaka Tundra Wrote: [ -> ]Also, just to kinda add to what Wayward said, YouTube isn't a very reliable place to get info on therianthropy, so be careful.

Thanks. Sometimes I like to see if there are any therians on Youtube that are actually correct and Adrian seemed like she was.

(2016-06-17 14:29)Sahkari Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Sometimes I like to see if there are any therians on Youtube that are actually correct and Adrian seemed like she was.

Some of her videos are okay, but she claims to be a spiritual leader and only talks about Therianthropy as a spiritual belief. And as everyone else has said, Therian hunters are not real.

You're welcome to view my Youtube channel, Therian Nation. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYbjRVPTdTIrhninWDYdR0w

I share the scripts here in the forum and on other forums so that everyone can review them and make suggestions. I carefully consider everyone's suggestions and edit the scripts before recording the videos.

Therians and otherkin on Youtube are generally horrible to go to for information. The only channels I can tell you that are actually accurate and represent our community well are Therian Nation and GestaltChimera (just off the top of my head at least).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's