READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

has anyone ever been called a monster, even when they didnt do anything wrong?
Alliana
Aloof werewolf
Theriotype: werewolf/jaguar
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick 
tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick 
.$team..$team..$team..$team..$team..$team.

RE: has anyone ever been called a monster, even when they didnt do anything wrong?
I got bullied in school, yeah, not like I could do much about it because my conscience had a hold on my reaction to it. =/ That and the teachers sucked at that school, thought I was always the instigator.

But yeah, never called a monster I don't think.

Avatar comes from my good friend Yvvki outside of TG. Smile Thank you so much for doing it!
(This post was last modified: 2022-11-04 22:01 by Alliana.)
2022-11-04 22:00
Save
Give Thanks
Neo13
Member is Online
Pup
Theriotype: wolf,red fox,orange tabby cat,cougar
Experience: Therian, (otherkin?)
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick 
.$team..$team.

RE: has anyone ever been called a monster, even when they didnt do anything wrong?
I've had something like this happen to me but I almost bit someone

Hello:ff2:
he/they
call me fern, rosefern, neo, or micheal
https://en.pronouns.page/@fern-mac-rose

<3<3<3<3<3
2024-09-07 11:28
Save
Give Thanks
KoCaF_on_Pawrs
Pup
Theriotype: candian marble fox, red fox, ocelot (dragon?)
Experience: Therian, (otherkin?)
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
.$team..$team..$team..$team.

Everyone has implications as to what they think “wrong” is. Say, if I were to dog-ear a book, some people would call me a monster. If I were to kill a dolphin in Minecraft… well, Minecraft itself has said that makes you a monster.
Those things may seem harmless, but people like to throw around words as if they mean nothing at all. So, even if what someone were to do didn’t seem “wrong”, there’s always people to hate you.

-Officer Decaffeinated Latte

Pupporter of everyone!(with exceptions)

Pawrs against Paws! Join the rebellion! (Rebellion Officer)
(This post was last modified: 2024-09-09 17:09 by KoCaF_on_Pawrs.)
2024-09-09 16:48
Save
Give Thanks
Trever_The_OutcastX3
Pup
Theriotype: NJ Devil, Revenant Zombie & Lykoi
Experience: Therian, Otherkin
Connection: Psychological
.$team..$team.

I been called a monster too many times too count.
Now its empowering to me, because, Yes. I am a monster. I'm a monster for so many reasons.

Sense we are the topic of bullying, All my life I been bullied. By peers, "Friends", Adults, Teachers & Even "Family". And for years it was painful until I stood up for myself. But that involved moving A LOT, fighting, screaming. It still hurts to know even when you spit your blood onto the ground people still don't stop to listen.

I been called a monster because I'm one to point out the truth. To BE the bad guy. To say "Hey, this isn't okay." I been called a monster because of my behavior. My anger issues. How I responded to situations. How I breathe and exist. How I left myself be who I am.

I been called a monster because of my beliefs. My gender expression, Who I love. Especially at Church when my abusive grandma tried to drag me up to the pastor and demand the monster, the demon come out.

And I know someone still will call me a heartless monster. But I don't care anymore when people say that. I'm willing to be the heartless monster if that means helping others. Gosh if you asked the person next to me they would possibly say "yeah, their a monster." It also just depends who you talk to or ask, because everyone has there own eyes and brain.

But, yeah. I been called a monster.
And Im quite proud to be one.

"Dont set yourself on fire to keep others warm."- Trever

Trever X 14 X He/they X Chaotic Netrual X INFP-T X Audhd
2024-09-11 16:19
Save
Give Thanks