READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Visions: the Dragon Realm
ForesterLeaf
Away
Eager beaver
Theriotype: Draconic
Experience: (therian?), Otherkin
Connection: Spiritual
Contribution: tick tick tick 

Photo Visions: the Dragon Realm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-DcJZYGri0
I like to share my experiences. The Dragon Realm is the home of the dragons/where the dragons mostly go to.
This is a video from someone else called Tim Heye.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFdDCyOZQnE

[Image: 38ceba5132e168bfa300e6daeb28c6a3b85f395a.pnj]

Waiting for the New Golden Age in 2032 !!!
(This post was last modified: 2023-01-30 16:53 by ForesterLeaf.)
2023-01-30 16:52
Save
Give Thanks
DaHarellan
Aiden
Theriotype: shifter dragon
Experience: Therian, (otherkin?)
Contribution:
.$team.

RE: Visions: the Dragon Realm
it's really interesting because I kinda pictured my theriotype habitat like that too, lush forests, lots of elevations. in my case there's volcanoes and earthen activites. I made a moodboard that is roughly what I see as a dragon.

[Image: territory_moodboard.jpg]

However in my case, it seems I'm the only dragon of my island. I do know it's an island and my theriotype likes to be more active at night. At least the visions are more vivid when it's nightime.

Du hast den Kampf noch nicht verlor´n
Du kommst zurück, hast Du geschwor´n!
Und wenn die Hexe wiederkehrt
Dann bleibt kein Richter unversehrt
~Faun - Schrei es in die Winde
2023-01-30 21:06
Save
Give Thanks
ForesterLeaf
Away
Eager beaver

(2023-01-30 21:06)DaHarellan Wrote:  it's really interesting because I kinda pictured my theriotype habitat like that too, lush forests, lots of elevations. in my case there's volcanoes and earthen activites. I made a moodboard that is roughly what I see as a dragon.

[Image: territory_moodboard.jpg]

However in my case, it seems I'm the only dragon of my island. I do know it's an island and my theriotype likes to be more active at night. At least the visions are more vivid when it's nightime.

Thats realy awesome! Have you also got a vision of a pool in a fogg forest with deciduous trees and much moss? Because I have this vision sometimes at random moments.

I have all of my vison on random moments lol.
The feeling that fits my visions are: summer (summer evening with sunset and smell of fresh grass)

I have all of my vison on random moments lol. A picture in my head that is vivid always at day.

---The feeling: that fits my visions are: summer (summer evening with sunset and smell of fresh grass) happy, satisfied, deep warm feeling in me

---The smells: that fits my visions and how I can remember my visions are: summer fresh grass in the evening or nighttime (mostly evening) aloe vera body lotion, and dried rosepetals with dried lavender flowers

---Visions itself are:
---A field of grass on a mountain in the evening sunset with pine trees at the egde of the field and some stars already in the sky.

---A vieuw from beneath/ me looking up at a very large snowy pine tree covered in white snow in a forest with grass and snow and a very light blue morning sky.

---A pool of water in a foggy forest in the summer with deciduous trees and much moss and waterlilies and summer but mysterious forest vibes.

(I would LOVE if other dragonkin or kith share their experiences with e about this vision)

(This post was last modified: 2023-01-31 7:30 by ForesterLeaf.)
2023-01-31 7:21
Save
Give Thanks
DaHarellan
Aiden
Theriotype: shifter dragon
Experience: Therian, (otherkin?)
Contribution:
.$team.

That's a good question, I often see myself at nightime surrounded by vegetation and fireflies. Maybe my dragon is nocturnal. It is a bit foggy indeed. I have still to get more vivid visions however !

Du hast den Kampf noch nicht verlor´n
Du kommst zurück, hast Du geschwor´n!
Und wenn die Hexe wiederkehrt
Dann bleibt kein Richter unversehrt
~Faun - Schrei es in die Winde
2023-02-02 14:48
Save
Give Thanks
ForesterLeaf
Away
Eager beaver

[Image: 79d56403f07b735389b07357c36a772c80d4058f.pnj]

Another vision wow. Very blue sky at day and kind of North Pole looking

Could anyone relate or saw this vision too of the Dragon Realm (spiritual dragon realm home of the dragon)?

2023-02-08 7:16
Save
Give Thanks