READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

The "Were Are We" Pawdcast!
Zefer Nezumi
Therian Guide Staff
Punslinger
Theriotype: Siberian Tiger
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick 
tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 
.$team.

The "Were Are We" Pawdcast!
Howldy, folks!

I'd like to introduce a side purroject I've been working on for a few months; a new podcast series that supplements the Therian Talks!

Introducing, "Were Are We"! @Stormdancer and @bluewolf2011 are my co-hosts, and the Podcast is intended as an effort to help bring the therian community together, foster conversation and coordination, understanding and, well... community! We're still working on developing a team with perspectives and representation throughout the community, hoping to get people to think deeper on some subjects.

The episodes that have been recorded so far are available on Podbean and on Youtube.

I'm still going to be working with @DustWolf to produce Therian Talk episodes, but I'm hoping Were Are We has some success too and also helps produce more positive content for the community!

I'm learning to help with the editing for both podcasts, and constructive feedback is absolutely appreciated, but for the most part I just wanted to let you all know this thing exists. Give them a listen! ^^

I realize that some of you have asked to participate in a Therian Talk before, and since the podcasts have a different style and format, one may seem more suitable to tell your story or give your perspective on.

If you're interested in possibly being on an episode of either podcast, please be patient. We're trying to get both of these things back on track, and I can get overwhelmed when there's too much going on at once. XP

If you're a fan of the Therian Talks, I also have some good news - hopefully those will be available on PodBean too, for those of you who don't want to "watch" on YouTube.

We're hoping for feedback! And, if you listen to the last episode, we're certainly willing to take submissions for our "Dear Badgie" advice segment. X3

Let us know what you think!

- ZN
2020-08-03 16:40
Save
Give Thanks
OakLeaf
bites them feets
Theriotype: Tiger (Amur)
Contribution: tick tick 
.$team.

RE: The "Were Are We" Pawdcast!
Why did I only find out about this now! Oh I really love listening to your TherianTalk episodes, and I am exited for the new podcast! It’s funny because I have been playing with the idea of making a podcast myself! I’m bad at speaking English though and my voice partner has not replied again so that project is not happening :/ If you should ever need any help with the podcast, should it be editing/art/advertisement or finding people to interview I would love to help anytime!!! XD

He/Hims | Amur Tiger | Oak
2020-08-06 18:09
Save
Give Thanks
Zefer Nezumi
Therian Guide Staff
Punslinger
tick 
.$team.

(2020-08-06 18:09)OakLeaf Wrote:  Why did I only find out about this now! Oh I really love listening to your TherianTalk episodes, and I am exited for the new podcast! It’s funny because I have been playing with the idea of making a podcast myself! I’m bad at speaking English though and my voice partner has not replied again so that project is not happening :/ If you should ever need any help with the podcast, should it be editing/art/advertisement or finding people to interview I would love to help anytime!!! XD

One of the reasons I try these podcasts is because I usually don't have much confidence in myself and I want others to think "Hey, if Zef can do it, maybe I can too!" On that note, if you get things started and want any of us to help with your pawdcast, let us know and we'll see what we can do, too! ^^

For right now, we're still figuring out cast stuff, but once that settles we'd be happy to have new voices on. ^^

Sneppurrsode 5 should be recording this weekend. It's kinda cool, and should be a mix between Sneppursode 4 (which focused on spirituality) and the most recent Therian Talk (which focused on "gear").

Basically, what is the deeper significance to some of these things? Can a fursuit be something spiritual? Are things like pelts and fursuits just a carry-on to traditions of our ancestors? Howl do these things help people tap into their inner critters, and what are some of the experiences we'd like to share? ^^

Feel free to ask questions here. We're also accepting submissions for the Dear Badgie segment, where @Stormdancer offers humorous life advice related to questions about therianthropy.

Cheers!

- ZN
(This post was last modified: 2020-08-11 14:15 by Zefer Nezumi.)
2020-08-11 14:12
Save
Give Thanks
Zefer Nezumi
Therian Guide Staff
Punslinger
tick 
.$team.

Howldy!

I have uploaded the Therian Talks to this podbean channel, so you can get all the episodes from both pawdcasts in the same place!

https://werearewepodcast.podbean.com/

I'll work to get these on Spotify/ Pandora/ Google/ Apple podcasts soon. ^^

Thanks for listening!

- ZN
2020-08-14 14:24
Save
Give Thanks
Zefer Nezumi
Therian Guide Staff
Punslinger
tick 
.$team.

Howldy!

Brand mew sneppurrsode, with @BlackPaws and @BearX in the mix!

Click here!

We kinda took the spirituality aspects from last sneppurrsode, mixed in some of the things discussed on the Therian Talks "Gear" episode, and dove a bit deeper and perhaps more personally into both topics.

Enjoy!
(This post was last modified: 2020-08-21 14:57 by Zefer Nezumi.)
2020-08-21 14:57
Save
Give Thanks
Zefer Nezumi
Therian Guide Staff
Punslinger
tick 
.$team.

It's been a while but I'm moved in and settled, so I booped the snoots of the rest of the crew and we agree it's time to get back into recording!

We're going to meet this upcoming Monday (11/23/2020).

I know there have been a few cool things community-wise that I'd like to touch on in this episode, but also wanted to give everyone a chance to ping me if there are any projects or similar things elsewhere in the community that may need some promotion!

We're also looking for questions for our DearBadgie segment, where Stormy gives goofy life advice to the therianthropy-related questions that are submitted from listeners. We haven't had any questions this time, so please reach out to me if you're interested in submitting something!

Based on the timing, this sneppurrsode is likely to include stuff about Thanksgiving and Therianthropy Day (next week has a lot going on, huh?!) - so I'd like to hear some of the things you all feel thankful for, or pawsibly suggestions for howl you intend to "celebrate" Therianthropy Day.

Sorry I'm getting this out kinda late. XP Still, I wanted to give a nudge if people wanted to write in something for the pawdcast.

- ZN

I forgot to update. We're on Spotify now, too:

https://open.spotify.com/show/1rRRtqnxv0y3ckNgzqMAIg
(This post was last modified: 2020-11-20 20:03 by Zefer Nezumi.)
2020-11-20 19:22
Save
Give Thanks
Zefer Nezumi
Therian Guide Staff
Punslinger
tick 
.$team.

Howldy!

Sneppurrsode 6 is out! This one includes a bit of discussion on some ongoing community projects, things we're thankful for, and more!

Click here to listen on PodBean - we should be on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Youtube and other places shortly!

I'd like to thank our rather extensive cast this time for helping to bring the sneppurrsode to life. @BearX, @BlackPaws, @bluewolf2011, @TigerAcolyte and @Blayz all chip in to discuss several topics!

And we're all wolves! ... maybe!

I'm looking on making some technical updates for the next sneppurrsode, like adding a better intro and possibly some background music, but if you have any other suggestions, lemme know!

I'm going to work on making more formal "segments" and organizing flow a little better, but hopefully the podcast is still enjoyable. ^^

Give us a listen!

- ZN
2020-11-26 16:04
Save
Give Thanks
Zefer Nezumi
Therian Guide Staff
Punslinger
tick 
.$team.

Howldy!

Sneppurrsode 7 is out now, on Podbean and a few other platforms!

Many thanks to the various members of the community who submitted audio messages for this episode! The TG link is here but we solicited members from all around the community, because hey - community building is the goal of the podcast!

We're hoping hearing therians from all over wishing the community well brings some warmth to your heart this howlyday season!

Hopefully this helps give our community a strong voice in something clear; if we work together, we can accomplish something pretty darned cool! ^^

Cohosts: @BearX @BlackPaws @Blayz @bluewolf2011 @Stormdancer @TigerAcolyte

Special shout-out to @Silverheart for being brave enough to work on an intro song for us! We're hoping to get music from the community soon, and this purrsonal touch is awesome!

- ZN
2020-12-22 4:59
Save
Give Thanks
saltspace
april showers
Theriotype: Lycanthrope; hope kinnie
Experience: Therian, Otherkin
Contribution:
.$team.

Ooo, im excited to listen to it. Podcasts are oddly relaxing for me.
I considered starting one myself, gave up considering how bad my voice sounds on a microphone Laugh

" Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future. "

Moon
2020-12-23 18:30
Save
Give Thanks
Stormdancer
The Badger
Theriotype: Badger/Wolf
Contribution: silvertick silvertick silvertick 

Hey all, we had some technical...and other...difficulties, but the latest episode of Were Are We is up for your listening pleasure!
We talk about the history of the Cosmic 2x4 and lots of shenanigans! Join us!
https://werearewepodcast.podbean.com/e/cosmic-2x4-chaotic-coyote-carnage/
2021-02-01 0:38
Save
Give Thanks