READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

My theory on reincarnation and past lives
SilverPawzz
The Greatest Silly
Theriotype: Wyvern, Silver fox, dragon, fly, xenomorph
Experience: Therian, Otherkin
Connection: Psychological
Contribution:

My theory on reincarnation and past lives
I believe it may happen when an animal dies at the same time as you were born, making you have past lives, and somehow having a strong connection. So yes, the reincarnation is possible.
(This post was last modified: 2024-01-11 4:46 by SilverPawzz.)
2024-01-11 0:29
Save
Give Thanks
Ziggy Zag
Pup
Theriotype: Cat, Border Collie, Macaw, Horse
Contribution: tick tick 

RE: My theory on reincarnation and past lives
Ok

(JK BESTIE LOL)

✰Ziggy/Charli!✰
◦Border Collie, Macaw, Horse, & Catkin
◦Cheetahhearted
◦Worm on a string lover
◦She/her
2024-01-18 3:05
Save
Give Thanks
frost_TheCat
Pup
Theriotype: norwegian forest cat, eastern wolf?
Experience: Therian
.$team..$team.

that's kinda how i thut of it to lol

this is illegal to read >:3
2024-01-18 3:36
Save
Give Thanks
Abysmal.
Member is Online
Shapeshifting fiend
Theriotype: Trollish shapeshifter (see bio)
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
.$team..$team..$team..$team.

Personally, I do not believe that's how it goes.... Because a spirit must travel to a new body for that to happen. That also wouldn't make sense for a lot of therians/people that had past lives too. Some can remember past lives from several years ago, to thousands of years ago— this discredits them. I personally believe a soul can be put to rest for durations of time until a viable body is found for them. Otherwise, souls must search for their new body. Sometimes, two souls can also enter the same body, if not more then two. Just thought I should state, please don't take what I say as me saying "no, you're wrong!", Simply, I am explaining my thoughts. Tongue

[Image: IMG-1163.png]

Abyss||20||Neurodivergent|He/They||DM friendly

PFP is by TheUnknownGame! Thank you so much :3
2024-01-18 5:07
Save
Give Thanks
CrystalAvian
✦ Creature of many Kinds! ✦
Theriotype: Eusrasian/Coastal wolf, Ikran, Piebald raven

(2024-01-18 5:07)B3W1tch3dSparr0w Wrote:  Personally, I do not believe that's how it goes.... Because a spirit must travel to a new body for that to happen. That also wouldn't make sense for a lot of therians/people that had past lives too. Some can remember past lives from several years ago, to thousands of years ago— this discredits them. I personally believe a soul can be put to rest for durations of time until a viable body is found for them. Otherwise, souls must search for their new body. Sometimes, two souls can also enter the same body, if not more then two. Just thought I should state, please don't take what I say as me saying "no, you're wrong!", Simply, I am explaining my thoughts. Tongue

Thats kinda how I see it too, maybe for some modern animals that's how it could be, but a lot of therians do have theriotypes that are extinct or are mythical or fictional.. again not completely discrediting the theory XP

- Apollo

•·✦º✦·» Are you ready to have the next two minutes of your life completely wasted by ME?? :] «·✦º✦·•

Current Kintypes: Eurasian wolf, Coastal wolf, Piebald raven, Ikran, Dragon Cladotherian
2024-01-19 12:14
Save
Give Thanks
Tdae
visitor
Theriotype: n/a
Experience: Human
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick 

Do ants and bees have individual souls that reincarnate into humans when they die, or does the colony have a hive-soul that only reincarnates when the queen dies?

previously a wolf spirit
2024-01-19 16:00
Save
Give Thanks
CloverCoder987
Pup
Theriotype: Domestic Cat
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual

(2024-01-19 16:00)Tdae Wrote:  Do ants and bees have individual souls that reincarnate into humans when they die, or does the colony have a hive-soul that only reincarnates when the queen dies?

hmm this is interesting,I never thought of that before, I guess you would have to ask a bee therian

➣ Clover ✧˖°
2024-01-19 16:10
Save
Give Thanks