READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

My personal theory?
CoyBoy_Flint
Protector of Pups
Theriotype: Golden Retriever, Coyote
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick tick 
.$team.

My personal theory?
I believe that my therianthropy stems from a combination of things. It's something that's always been within me. As a kid i'd be the dog in house, run on all fours, wish i were a dog, and pretend to be a werewolf. I was never deemed "normal" and all my friends either roleplayed warriors or played with lps. I've always felt like an animal in some way or another. That being said, there have been incidents that have sort of enhanced my therian identity in a sense. For example I am autistic and my sensory issues (auditory) are similar to that of a dog (whistling oh my gods i hate it). Most of my coping mechanisms are also dog-like (curling up with dog toys, sleeping, running around like i've got the zoomies). Basically what i'm saying is, trauma and neurodivergency didn't cause me to be a therian, rather, it brought it to light in a way it wouldn't be if i were neurotypical and had fewer traumatic experiences.

[Image: EmailSignatureforRealEstateAgentPictureC...e_700x.png]
2024-02-07 0:39
Save
Give Thanks
CloverCoder987
Pup
Theriotype: Domestic Cat
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual

RE: My personal theory?
very cool :3 do think that you were a therian from birth or like a very early age?

➣ Clover ✧˖°
2024-02-09 18:33
Save
Give Thanks
CoyBoy_Flint
Protector of Pups
Theriotype: Golden Retriever, Coyote
Connection: Psychological
.$team.

(2024-02-09 18:33)CloverCoder987 Wrote:  very cool :3 do think that you were a therian from birth or like a very early age?

i'd say if not from birth, developed in my very early toddler years

[Image: EmailSignatureforRealEstateAgentPictureC...e_700x.png]
2024-02-09 19:01
Save
Give Thanks
CloverCoder987
Pup
Theriotype: Domestic Cat
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual

(2024-02-09 19:01)TrashPuppy_Therian Wrote:  

(2024-02-09 18:33)CloverCoder987 Wrote:  very cool :3 do think that you were a therian from birth or like a very early age?

i'd say if not from birth, developed in my very early toddler years

ah ok :3 I think I developed my therianthropy sometime around the time that I "gained" consciousness (my very first early memories) which was around four

➣ Clover ✧˖°
2024-02-09 19:02
Save
Give Thanks