READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Meditation to find kin/kith type
ScarletMidnight
Boopster Cat
Theriotype: Kith type-Black Bombay
Experience: Human
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick 

Meditation to find kin/kith type
For me i feel meditation is one way to find your kin/kith type but it isn't the only way you can research, go to zoos, watch animal documentary's, read articles, their are many ways to find your identity what do you think about my opinions? Heart cat

Moon This cat wonders about magical curious thingsMoon
(This post was last modified: 2021-09-29 0:19 by ScarletMidnight.)
2021-09-29 0:12
Save
Give Thanks
VividThief
Rawr >:3
Theriotype: Bengal Tiger
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: tick 

RE: Meditation to find kin/kith type
I feel similarly. I know that through reading and watching documentaries and the like that I, at a younger age, felt very connected to my Therian side without realizing that was what I was doing. It was meditation at a much older age and looking back on my previous experiences that helped me realize that those were also huge factors in helping me realize my Therianthropy.

So I'd say meditation, research on the topic, documentaries, animal husbandry, working in a job that requires you to deal with animals, books and media, articles. They all help and contribute to the realization of your kin/kith/therian type.

The only one you owe in this life or the next is yourself.
Live like you mean it

EyeGrr
2021-09-30 16:09
Save
Give Thanks