READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Is quadrobics good or bad for your you?
LittleLionMan
Fly me to the moon
Theriotype: Silver Lion
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological
Contribution:

RE: Is quadrobics good or bad for your you?
As with any physically demanding activity, doing it wrong or without strecthing properly will most definitely hurt you in the long run. I've been bedridden for a whole day for forgetting to stretch after boxing the day before. It's really just a matter of being careful and taking care of your body.

"My hair is like my life, I try to make it beautiful but it always ends up being a mess"
2023-03-30 12:28
Save
Give Thanks
CondiMilk
Выдроволк
Theriotype: Tundra wolf, Eurasian river otter
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution:

I love quadrobics because walking on all fours feels very natural and freeing for me. However, yes, it can be dangerous if you're not careful. Once I was doing quads for half a day without good preparation and the next day I felt like my body was falling apart. Don't do like me! I'm just dumb. Tongue

^_^ He/Him, Voi/Void, They/Them Tongue
INFP-T | Furry artist | Spacehearted | Endogenic system
2023-03-30 13:51
Save
Give Thanks
JAX
Away
Pup
Theriotype: polytherian and jax fictionkin
Experience: Therian, Otherkin
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: tick tick 
.$team..$team..$team..$team.

I think it's fine. AND it's really really fun!

"Be carefulwho you trust Sargent, even the people you love the most can hurt you" -Ghost CoD
2023-03-30 20:17
Save
Give Thanks
ZephyrStone
Self-proclaimed goofy goober
Theriotype: Piebald Japanese Red Fox
Experience: Therian, (otherkin?)
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick tick 

Okay, this is all well and good, but it concerns me that I can't seem to find a proper stretching tutorial that reaches all the muscle groups affected by quadrobics. I'd make one myself if I knew anything about how sports affects the body, but unfortunately I don't. I think it's important that there be something like that out there so that people don't jack themselves up even more with a bad stretching routine. Do any of you know of one that's actually good?

The dissociative amnesia is so real rn
2023-05-15 20:29
Save
Give Thanks