READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Community Podcast News!
Zefer Nezumi
Therian Guide Staff
Punslinger
Theriotype: Siberian Tiger
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick 
tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 
.$team.

Community Podcast News!
Howldy!

Therian Bedtime Story Podcast Series

Last year, the Therian Bedtime Stories Podcast project began but got a little sidetracked. I'm excited to report that there seems to be renewed investment in this project, along with a new recent episode (submitted and recorded by @callistowolf) and hopefully more to come, soon!

Please check out the link if you're interested in possibly writing a story for the series or narrating for it! You don't have to do both; whichever you're comfortable with!

It could be an amazing opportunity for you to get your voice or writing out there for the community to enjoy! If you're interested, please listen to the first few episodes so you can get the general vibe they're going for, and update the thread or nom @OakLeaf's ear if you have any questions about the process!

Click here for the Therian Bedtime Stories Podcast on Podbean!

Click here for their content on YouTube instead!

Cheetah Chirps Podcast

@Bubbles has decided to start a new shortform podcast (I think aiming for 10-15 minute eppurrsodes),which you can find more information about in this thread!

The first episode sounds solid and I'm glad to hear content coming from a younger therian that isn't super cringy (XP). Please give it a listen and some feedback!

Click here for Cheetah Chirps on Podbean!

Click here for Cheetah Chirps on YouTube!

-------------

I think sometimes people don't realize how much feedback can mean for these kinds of projects - even a quick "Hey, that was cool!" can help a lot!

If you like their content, let them know! The critters running these projects are very friendly, so give them some boops on their snoots for jobs well done!

I'm glad to see community members investing in these sorts of positive content creation! I think these are good demonstrations of steps in the right direction for the community. ^^

Go show your suppurrt! :3

- ZN
(This post was last modified: 2021-10-20 18:14 by Zefer Nezumi.)
2021-10-20 17:44
Save
Give Thanks
ScarletMidnight
Boopster Cat
Theriotype: Kith type-Black Bombay
Experience: Human
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick 

RE: Community Podcast News!
I just listened to the cheetah chirps and therian bedtime stories very excited to hear more they did a wonderful editing and putting this project together Heart cat

Moon This cat wonders about magical curious thingsMoon
2021-10-20 18:00
Save
Give Thanks
Bubbles
Away
Elephant in the room
Theriotype: Supportive human :>
Contribution: tick tick 
silvertick silvertick 
.$team..$team..$team..$team..$team..$team.

OwO, what's this?

This is very sweet of you, thank you Heart
Also, I'm still looking for some proofreaders to check over my script and make sure I haven't written anything cringey or offensive. PM me if you wouldn't mind helping out!

[Image: a.png]
(Tysm 2021 Secret Santa! <3)
(This post was last modified: 2021-10-20 18:15 by Bubbles.)
2021-10-20 18:05
Save
Give Thanks
Bubbles
Away
Elephant in the room
Theriotype: Supportive human :>
Contribution: tick tick 
silvertick silvertick 
.$team..$team..$team..$team..$team..$team.

I've now released epurrsode 2 if anyone is interested. ^_^

[Image: a.png]
(Tysm 2021 Secret Santa! <3)
2021-10-29 9:41
Save
Give Thanks