READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

An update to my explanation for my Therianthropy
BlackCat0118
New
Theriotype: Bombay Cat
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological
Contribution:

An update to my explanation for my Therianthropy
I think I've posted here before but after some time of exploring my Therianthropy I've got a more indepth explanation of my experience.

My Therianthropy is due to me being/interpreting my personality and psyche as being very feline like. I Identify as a cat because of the way I interpret my sense of self. The way I narrowed down my Theriotype (Bombay cat) is by researching which cat most represents me and my personality.

I'm An Alterhuman And You Can Not Change Me
-Autumn J
2024-03-17 18:49
Save
Give Thanks
StormyPica
Pup
Theriotype: Domestic cat, Arborii
Experience: Therian, Otherkin
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: tick 
.$team..$team..$team.

RE: An update to my explanation for my Therianthropy
This resonates a lot with me actually. Not my personality though, mostly my psyche and spirit, although I will have mental shifts if I get super happy, which can change my personality somewhat. Although I don't fully relate, just to that bit!

"I want to live my life, be all of it's pages. And underline that I am not an angel."
-AURORA

He/They
Domestic cat | Arborii (alien species) | Domestic cat, crow, parrot, and rock creature hearted | more info in bio
(This post was last modified: 2024-03-17 19:28 by StormyPica.)
2024-03-17 19:27
Save
Give Thanks