READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

my therianthropy theory
big_cats_runner
Pup
Theriotype: see bio or ask!
Experience: (therian?), (otherkin?)
Contribution: tick 

my therianthropy theory
i just wanted to invite discusion about these theories: i believe that there could be multiple theories. past lives are something i think about a lot, they might be part of the eqasion. but i also think that there are probly other universes. worlds that we should have been born into where we are our animals. i think therianthropy can be a coping mecanism, but definatley isnt always. one last thing i think about is the contract of souls. we signed what we wanted to be as our souls before we where born, but our contracts got lost. we acsidentally came out as humans. we still feel like animals tho. what are your theories?

i have much cooler magic i could use instead but for him its tragic its a cantrip why hes dead- xp to lvl 3

ze zem
dnd nerd
panther/questioning therion
2024-02-22 18:04
Save
Give Thanks
CloverCoder987
Pup
Theriotype: Domestic Cat
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: tick tick 

RE: my therianthropy theory

(2024-02-22 18:04)big_cats_runner Wrote:  what are your theories?

My most crazy theory which I don't really have any evidence for and don't really believe it either but the theory is that all the therians, after death, get sent up to basically theriotype heaven where we basically just frolic around in fields or wherever the theriotype lives; there's no sadness or prey drive as well. I'm not completely sure what would happen with polytherians tho, I guess they would have to go with their most dominant theriotype. I think I made this up as a coping mechanism as well (to deal with the fear of death and species dysphoria in particular) so please don't take this seriously at all lol

➣ Clover ✧˖°
2024-02-23 4:47
Save
Give Thanks
big_cats_runner
Pup
Theriotype: see bio or ask!
Experience: (therian?), (otherkin?)
Contribution: tick 

RE: my therianthropy theory
thats actually really cool!

i have much cooler magic i could use instead but for him its tragic its a cantrip why hes dead- xp to lvl 3

ze zem
dnd nerd
panther/questioning therion
2024-02-23 18:17
Save
Give Thanks