READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

TG 2017: YEARBOOK [OFFICIAL] [READ 1ST POST]
Cuddles
Away
Banned
Theriotype: Caracal ;)
Experience: Therian

RE: TG 2017: YEARBOOK [OFFICIAL] [READ 1ST POST]

(2017-10-19 18:14)Native Wrote:  Snowfall, well timed video. I am super inspirational I want to help I'm pro at quotes, and I want to be involved if you will have me. I can draw goodish .

Hey Native!
We are accepting any artworks. So long as they are yours, and we have your permission. Whenever you complete one, please take a nice photo of it! We want our book looking good!

Prior writing this message, I would have mentioned that I will discuss this idea with the team in having inspirational quotes accepted whether they have inspired someone or not.

But I realise by creating this restriction (quotes which have inspired others), it is may be limited to those who may have stood out within the community and quotes which have been seen as well as remembered.

We are happy to accept what you would like to provide. However, I will give you a challenge. One of your quotes must have inspired someone.

(This post was last modified: 2017-10-19 18:33 by Cuddles.)
2017-10-19 18:31
Save
Give Thanks
SheilaGrace
Away
Just a mongrel
Theriotype: Wolfdog
Experience: Therian, Otherkin
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick 
tick tick 
silvertick 

RE: TG 2017: YEARBOOK [OFFICIAL] [READ 1ST POST]
Please feel free to ask me anything if I can help something on this project.
But unfortunately, I have schedule from end of this November to end of December. I think it is the busiest term of this project. I'm so sorry for my absence during this important term. Sad
I'll do my best to prepare some time to contribute to you and this project.

[Image: f63adf27073f9e1294e244cb27ac598b.png]
May your destination will be full of hope
~ 貴方の行く末に幸多からん事を
2017-10-26 9:29
Save
Give Thanks