READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

New Therianthropy Video
StarDolphin
Trans-species cetacean
Theriotype: Interstellar Cetacean
Experience: Otherkin
Contribution: tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick 

RE: New Therianthropy Video
@Der hyazinth ara

Thanks for all the new refrences! Ive been trying to get my flippers on that reasearch by grivell to analyze it myself for some time now, it was said the perspective it took wasnt all inclusive, but of course, i wanna see it doe myself xD thanks, i will see if the link works for me.

@fullmoongreywolf

Thanks grey! I was aiming for ...idk... i basically winged it the whole way. I was just like, hm, i wanna make those text videos you see on facebook but for therianthropy for outsiders. *Finds a free website with stock footage* ok idk where this is goimg in just gunna
a see what comes out Laugh

@Ishvala

Yeaa i was trying to explain with the easiest words possible! I even wanted to replace the word dysphoria, but i assumed with context clues ppl would understand what it is, since other words didnt fit. and hey, if its a new vocabulary word i so i guess people will learn a thing, that may actually spark their memory about the video, theyll be like hmm oh i didnt know that! To the very least, context clues will help Smile its why i love videos, integrating sound, visual and text can really enhance that persons recall time, and thus get accurate info out faster!

I never actually that aware of impact it would make when i thought of making it , but im so glad it helped! Heart

(2017-05-03 5:22)Der Hyazinth Ara Wrote:  That's an absolutely wonderful video @StarDolphin . And I'm not easily this pleased. In fact, I think I'll send it to my father. Thank you. Wink

Here's a lecture on therianthropy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMEkuOW5pjs
Here's a paper I had to contact the author of to get my hands on:
file:///C:/Users/User/Documents/Grivell,%20Clegg,%20Roxburgh%202014.pdf
You already know of this one:
file:///C:/Users/User/Documents/Life%20Stories%20of%20Therianthropes-%20An%20Analysis%20of%20Nonhuman%20Identity.pdf

(2017-05-02 20:35)AziMWolf Wrote:  AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Brought me to near tears. That is one of the best videos I've seen describing Therianthropy to outsiders I've ever seen!

Same here, with every part of that statement.

Grivells research link :

file:///C:/Users/User/Documents/Grivell,%20Clegg,%20Roxburgh%202014.pdf

is dening my entry. Hm. Maybe if you upload it to your Google docs itll help?

[Image: 2KhrBMh] HAPPY
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-03 13:27 by StarDolphin.)
2017-05-03 13:14
Save
Give Thanks
PinkDolphin
Away
Dogolphin (PD)
Theriotype: swiss white shepherd, Pink River Dolphin
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 
silvertick 
.$team..$team..$team.

amazing video! I really loved it and even sent it to a friend of mine who didn't really got the point about therianthropy Big Grin Hope it helps! haha.

[Image: mee_lil.png]
WOOF!
PD
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-03 16:24 by PinkDolphin.)
2017-05-03 16:24
Save
Give Thanks
StarDolphin
Trans-species cetacean
Theriotype: Interstellar Cetacean
Experience: Otherkin
silvertick silvertick 

(2017-05-03 16:24)PinkDolphin Wrote:  amazing video! I really loved it and even sent it to a friend of mine who didn't really got the point about therianthropy Big Grin Hope it helps! haha.

That sounds great! If he doesnt get it still let me know i was thinking of asking non therian feedback in case but its pretty explanatory i think since i avoided complex terms.

[Image: 2KhrBMh] HAPPY
2017-05-03 17:21
Save
Give Thanks
Misha Pantanal
A Feathered Biped
Theriotype: Hyacinth macaw
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological
.$team..$team..$team.

I can't upload files onto a post. I sent Lycan aa message on it but I don't know if he got it.

That weird hyacinth macaw lady! cawheart

My blood belongs to the sea, my heart to the sky, and my mind to the cosmos

"I would rather spend my life close to the birds than waste it wishing I had wings"
2017-05-03 18:09
Save
Give Thanks