READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

My theory on souls
limearey
spirit
Theriotype: hellhound(cù sìth), lamprey, vamp, dragon hybrid
Experience: Therian, Otherkin
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution:

RE: My theory on souls

(2022-10-31 22:50)House of Psychos Wrote:  I believe in reincarnation too. That souls are trying to find another body, and that these souls are reborn in a new body. And that nonhuman souls can be incarnated in human bodys.
But I don't think that an animal soul can incarnate in an existing and already living person.

this is the same belif as i have.

2022-11-01 17:35
Save
Give Thanks
Observant Demon
Lost in Life
Theriotype: Demonae
Experience: Therian, Otherkin
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: tick tick 

RE: My theory on souls
My thinking is this: I am not so sure there is such a thing as a 'human' soul, 'cat' soul or anything so particular.
Rather I am thinking that what we call a souls is a mote of energy that starts out very weak, so weak that all it can do is power the body of, say, an insect, and this can possibly go on for quite a number of 'bug' lives since bugs don't live long (especially if you get eaten prematurely) and this little speck of energy has no measurable consciousness and after some point it will merge with other specks to become larger and stronger. Kinda like how a tiny bubble joins with other tiny bubbles until it becomes a single, larger bubble.

Anyways as this mote of energy goes along, it gather strength as well as information from each life until it reaches a point whereas it can exist in any lifeform is chooses; sometimes even living as a 'simpler' animal so that it can gain a better perspective of that life form...in fact I think it happens quite frequently and with each lifetime it accrues strength, perception and information.

So why, at any time, would an aspect of a previous life make itself known? I don't know. Perhaps at a subconscious level your 'soul' figures you may need to draw on a particular aspect/strength or insight if and when the situation arises. Perhaps this is why some mat feel an affinity for certain cultures or other beings because we lived as one of them or in a culture where one lived alongside such beings.
In other words I don't think we have a 'human' soul rather we have a soul inhabiting a human body and living a life as a earth human. I don't know..I am just speculating.
Where does it end? It doesn't end, the cosmos is endless so there is no goal of escaping the birth, life, death and rebirth cycle but only growth and understanding. There is no time limit nor any goal to attain except to live in whatever form you see fit at whatever time you see fit.

Just a idea I suppose
2023-02-07 22:59
Save
Give Thanks