Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Regarding the age groups on the Therian Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think that what Kaitsev is wondering is if we should conduct a new poll since the old one is from 2015 and could be inaccurate considering all of the new members we've accumulated.
Well the new people can vote on the old poll and that way improve upon the old result?

Honestly though I feel like the old poll has pretty much a gauss distribution, so it doesn't appear to be inaccurate. Either way, discarding the old votes will not improve the accuracy, that much is certain.

LP,
Dusty
This doesn't affect me, and I don't know if anyone has voiced this concern, but what about systems? Some alters could be under 13, so should be not be allowed from the site when they're in the "driver's seat" of the host? And what about the age on the profile, what should the host say?
Hi,

I didn't notice this post earlier.

(2021-02-27 13:41)Bubbles Wrote: [ -> ]This doesn't affect me, and I don't know if anyone has voiced this concern, but what about systems? Some alters could be under 13, so should be not be allowed from the site when they're in the "driver's seat" of the host? And what about the age on the profile, what should the host say?

The rule is one account per physical body and the age (birthdate) is supposed to be of the physical body aka "the truth".

Good luck proving the mental age of your made up alter in court. So I hope that covers what they should be allowed to do.

Obviously some people are retarded and their mental age is much younger than that of their physical body... in those cases it's not ideal but there is no way to be fair to everyone and also cover such exceptions, so for now, physical age it is.

LP,
Dusty

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's