Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Opinions on Quadrobics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'd love to do quadratics. Unfortunately I'm a bit of a couch potato, so I'd have to put a little bit of work in if I wanted to perform it without hurting myself accidentally.

I just kinda wish that it wasn't the face of therianthropy like it is right now...

(2021-03-03 19:16)Lopori Wrote: [ -> ]Fun, though making a regular habit out of it might not be great for your back I'd imagine!

You know the funny thing is that when I last had back problems, I got this pamphlet from the doctor's office telling me that a good way to prevent back issues is to do (what looked to me like) regular quadrobics exercises.

Of course the irony is that how I developed those back issues in the first place was by doing a quadrobics stretch in the morning, that was actually in the pamphlet. Tongue (I was trying to see if I could make physical exercise make me feel more in touch with my wolf side.)

So... I guess take it with a grain of salt, but I guess if you do it regularly and don't expect too much from your body too quickly, it can be healthy for you. Our backs are after all inherited from quadrupedal animals and don't work very well for being bipedal.

LP,
Dusty

I already posted here but...
I only do some quadrobics when I get species dysphoria and standing up feels weird, only to feel connected to my tehriotype and not to "show off" in the way TikTok therians do Tongue

Pop,
Bubbles
I'm trying to get into quadrobics again, but I had been pretty sedentary for the past year or two due to some mental health problems, so it's very difficult...
That being said, I really like quadrobics, but I think it's very strange that on TikTok and such, people think that's what therianthropy is.
Even so... It might be better than us being perceived as Tumblr "kinnies".
Personally I'm not a fan of quadrobics. I'm sure it'd be a good workout, but I'm not the type to do intensive exercise. That, and I much rather walk around on just my legs in most cases.
I really like quadrobics, but it's kinda hard for me to do because my house is crowded, and I'm kinda tall. But, if I go on a trail outside without many people on it, it's easier for me to do and it's really fun! Tongue
i do it and i see nothing wrong with anyone doing it itself, it's just that a lot of young kids think that doing quadrobics makes them a therian, and lots of those people are probably not really therians, just confused kids who are furries maybe. of course, you can be a therian at that age and do quadrobics in a mask on tiktok, and it doesn't hurt anyone if they do it, as long as we can inform them on what therians really are so that non-therian ones don't falsely claim to be a therian. even if they aren't therians they are welcome to do that still, its just some harmless fun and anyone can do quadrobics if they want Tongue
Quadrobics is honestly one of my most favorite things to do, aha. Panting
I've done it all my life, and will definitely continue to do so until this human body no longer allows me. ^^
I think it's fine.
Tho I can't do it and it makes me mad at times... wish I could.
I believe walking with trekking poles on rough terrain, when all four limbs are involved, or climbing on an inclined terrain is a good alternative.
It helps me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's