Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Opinions on Quadrobics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
For me id love to do it and i have done it a bit but i have a problem with one of my legs rn that makes it hard to do quadrobics so in my opinion i like it but i wish i could do more.

(2021-03-03 6:11)HoneycombPup Wrote: [ -> ]I think its fine. I used to do that sort of stuff as a kid as well. I just hate the culture on like, tiktok that acts like quadrobics = therian. I dont think enjoying it makes you any less of a therian, but it doesnt make you more of one either, you know? I think to put it in perspective, its like saying doing yoga makes you a therian. Completely different thing from therianthropy.

Lol when I was a pup I’d jump on all fours onto the back of my parents’ couch and try to walk and balance on it at the same time haha

I love quadribics it helps connect me to my kith type i think its super fun and puts you more into the mindset of an animal plus its really good exercise.
I did it once, on tiktok. One of the most dumb things i've ever done. I actually discovered therianthropy through social media and for a month i believed if you couldn't do quadrobics you weren't a therian (which is wrong obviously). I still practice sometimes, mostly running, i could jump like maaybe 15 inches off the ground? But yeah, that tiktok account was deleted. I don't think its healthy either for really young therians to post themselves on tiktok because the amount of death threats i received were absurd. Sad

(2021-10-01 12:04)runaway..maka Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think its healthy either for really young therians to post themselves on tiktok because the amount of death threats i received were absurd. Sad

that's really disappointing that people are making death threats about people just doing what they enjoy. I love quadrobics, and would happily post a video of myself doing it- but I'd turn off comments for that exact reason.

:ff2:

For me, I LOVE doing quadrobics. Now, i know it isnt related to therianthropy, but i encourage young therians to do it while they can! As you get older, it will get much harder.i do it around the house, outside, with my cat, with friends, and i find i am pretty good at it! i have always had a sort of flexible back, so that makes it easier.
For those who like it, cool. Apparently it's great exercise, so go right ahead, regardless of whether you're a therian or not. I'm just personally not interested in it.
I think its alright, and it makes sense why some do it, even I tried it out once, but it did'nt go very well. I kept falling down lol
The only quadrobics I did was run upstairs on all fours but that's about it.
i find it fun!
Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's