Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: TG 2017: YEARBOOK [OFFICIAL] [READ 1ST POST]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

(2017-10-19 18:14)Native Wrote: [ -> ]Snowfall, well timed video. I am super inspirational I want to help I'm pro at quotes, and I want to be involved if you will have me. I can draw goodish .

Hey Native!
We are accepting any artworks. So long as they are yours, and we have your permission. Whenever you complete one, please take a nice photo of it! We want our book looking good!

Prior writing this message, I would have mentioned that I will discuss this idea with the team in having inspirational quotes accepted whether they have inspired someone or not.

But I realise by creating this restriction (quotes which have inspired others), it is may be limited to those who may have stood out within the community and quotes which have been seen as well as remembered.

We are happy to accept what you would like to provide. However, I will give you a challenge. One of your quotes must have inspired someone.

Please feel free to ask me anything if I can help something on this project.
But unfortunately, I have schedule from end of this November to end of December. I think it is the busiest term of this project. I'm so sorry for my absence during this important term. Sad
I'll do my best to prepare some time to contribute to you and this project.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's