Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Changing your board theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

(2017-12-24 17:38)Mist Wrote: [ -> ]

(2017-12-23 18:57)Der_Hyazinth_Ara Wrote: [ -> ]I think the theme idea is great. I'd love a bird theme too. zygodactyl clawprints instead of pawprints would be great ^V^

Butbutbut my feet are anisodactylic... Still preferable to paws tho.

in my opinion, a generic feather thing would probably be the best for the bird theme since that's something we all have.

A feather, good point. Agreed. cawsmile

We already have feet icons.

Quote:[Image: okLLuIO.gif]

[Image: vtOMa6y.gif]

[Image: MyyjQsQ.gif]

LP,
Dusty

(2017-12-24 19:00)DustWolf Wrote: [ -> ]We already have feet icons.

LP,
Dusty

I didn't know that these existed since they're not used in any of the current themes. I'm still saying that a feather would be better because it would cover all birds, but these are definitely better than nothing.

Poor Hy wishing for zygodactyl and getting anisodactyl. cawsmile

Can do if you draw them.

LP,
Dusty

(2017-12-24 20:00)Mist Wrote: [ -> ]

LP,
Dusty

I didn't know that these existed since they're not used in any of the current themes. I'm still saying that a feather would be better because it would cover all birds, but these are definitely better than nothing.

I'm working on an avian theme, it won't be perfect by any means but it'll be a starting point. As Dust said, if anyone would like to contribute the artwork, I'll be glad to incorporate it. ^_^

Thanks a lot @LycanTheory !!

idk if SheilaGrace is willing to do it. I would but I don't have the resources or the skills.

(2017-12-24 23:31)LycanTheory Wrote: [ -> ]

LP,
Dusty

I'm working on an avian theme, it won't be perfect by any means but it'll be a starting point. As Dust said, if anyone would like to contribute the artwork, I'll be glad to incorporate it. ^_^

What's the pixel size it needs be? Cause I might(?) be able to do it if I know the preferred dimension sizes.

(2017-12-24 23:44)Damien Wrote: [ -> ]

(2017-12-24 23:31)LycanTheory Wrote: [ -> ]

LP,
Dusty

What's the pixel size it needs be? Cause I might(?) be able to do it if I know the preferred dimension sizes.

From memory, Lycan said it had to be 27 by 27 pixels. OR very close to it ^_^

I like the wolf emogis. I can't connect with human ones.
I love it very much! im so glad you can change your thene been wondering if you could customize and you can thanks! Hyper cat
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's