Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Changing your board theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is a very awesome though may I make a suggestion? For starseed, alien like people. Could do a planet, a galaxy or star shaped? Something space related?
Yes! A night time version sounds awesome.
If there could be some sort of bird related one, that would be super awesome! Instead of the paw print, I'd either put in some sort of bird-foot track, or a father (I feel like a feather would work better though).
i wish i knew how to make the theme thingys... does making a png image work ?

(2017-10-11 15:18)SnowFall Wrote: [ -> ]If there could be some sort of bird related one, that would be super awesome! Instead of the paw print, I'd either put in some sort of bird-foot track, or a father (I feel like a feather would work better though).

This thread seems old-ish but I am with Snow that a bird-related one using bird foot prints/feathers/wings someday would be super awesome!

Uh sure just make the graphics. You can take the existing ones off the website as it is.

Any images a theme does not contain will default back to the wolf one, so you don't have to do everything.

P.S.: I think we had some bird feet for the forums already. It just lacked other stuff (basic emoticons) and that's why we never published it.

LP,
Dusty

(2017-12-21 20:04)DustWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Uh sure just make the graphics.

The main thing with the smilies is that we would really like them to be similarly sized to the theme smilies we already have to maintain a somewhat uniform appearance and so that they don't abnormally warm or distort the shoutbox or the smilies box.

(2017-12-21 20:04)DustWolf Wrote: [ -> ]P.S.: I think we had some bird feet for the forums already. It just lacked other stuff (basic emoticons) and that's why we never published it

We do, I still have them ready to complete the avian theme, pending we get so emotes ^_^

Lyc

I am absolutely thrilled about the hyena option! Thank you so much! Heart
I think the theme idea is great. I'd love a bird theme too. zygodactyl clawprints instead of pawprints would be great ^V^

(2017-12-23 18:57)Der_Hyazinth_Ara Wrote: [ -> ]I think the theme idea is great. I'd love a bird theme too. zygodactyl clawprints instead of pawprints would be great ^V^

Butbutbut my feet are anisodactylic... Still preferable to paws tho.

in my opinion, a generic feather thing would probably be the best for the bird theme since that's something we all have.

Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's