Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: What is a Greymuzzle?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

(2017-01-15 22:05)Neema Wrote: [ -> ]Y'all can sit down because... I'm am quite literally the greymuzzle here... take a look!

[Image: yvOsBnF.jpg][Image: CWlK7Zt.jpg]

My muzzles are clearly the grayest!!

jokes on you fam

[Image: oSSLqXV.jpg]

I am the only one and tru greymuzzle cuz once I found a grey chin hair Tongue plucked it tho and has never grown back since but it's just shy.
Clearly, I'm the one true greymuzzle since I started this thread. Derp
LMAO, y'all are hilarious!!!

But seriously, we all know who the one true greymuzzle is, here Wink

* LycanTheory strokes long, grey beard
Yeah, it is totally me XD
Oh I didn't realise this had turned into a joke thread!

I am a wolf, mostly grey, including my muzzle, so... umm... I guess that makes me a greymuzzle right?

EDIT: I just checked my collection of wolf pictures and all the ones that most closely resemble my wolf side have brown or brown-undertoned muzzles like the one in my profile picture. So I guess I'm not a greymuzzle then. Sad

(2017-01-13 0:29)DustWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Always assumed the word was made up by people who wanted to feel important.

I suspect the time for the usefulness of the term has passed. In the 90s, it was a way of referring to someone respectfully who had been around awhile. The community was very small at that time, and so everyone basically knew who was and who wasn't deserving of the title. In no case would someone call themselves a greymuzzle, that seems arrogant to an extreme.

Greymuzzle is also used for furries, watch out for that Wink
Been piddlin' around the furry community since 2000, and I can say safely that in the years I have stalked the Therian community, I have yet to see a Therian call another "Greymuzzle"

Usually they save Greymuzzle for folks over the age of 40 and a furry. (Also for folks who have been active in the community since the 90s).

I personally like the idea of gaining a title of "Greymuzzle" if I was considered a source of wisdom. That is, if it were to be a label in any since in the Therian community, but honestly, we have enough labels and spectrums for said labels... XD
I'm 35 but have only been in this community since 00s, so not very long. I consider Jakkal from Werelist/Awereness forums to be a greymuzzle because she's been around for a really long time. Anyone here? I am unsure of, maybe BearX would be one but other than that, I don't really know anyone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's