Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Essay on Therianthropy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is an essay I wrote for an English class final at the end of last school year. I have taken and edited out any personal information of mine, but it is otherwise unchanged. All of the people I interviewed gave me permission to share this work around the web. It is about 8 pages of text and has a works cited page at the end in case you wish to check my facts. Just click on the link I put below, and it should take you to the google drive file. You do not need an account or login to view it, just need the link. Enjoy, and give me any feedback you have Blush

Therianthropy Essay
Ah, this is perfect!
I can't write a good essay, but you sure can! ^^
Great job, Candy. ^_^
I think your essay was amazing! It covered just about everything I think or at least touched on it ^w^ I've tried to write essays about Therianthropy before but...failed. Anywho...wow! Smile This is wonderful!
Ah, thank you guys!
awesome! really did it well Smile

whitetailbree

Nice job! Your really good!
Informative and direct, excellent Big Grin
Very well done!
If I develop a offline Therianthropy application.
Can I use it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This was really good, and you did great research I appreciate it.
This is a very detailed and well written essay. I'm glad that you took the time to post it. It does well to consolidate the information that others might not have run across and present it in a rational manor. I personally definitely would recommend it to someone interested in the concept of therianthropy.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's