Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Therianthropy as seen by a loaf : Souls have shapes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reincarnation! Souls! All those fun things.

I believe that there are a finite number of souls, but that they're just recycled over time. However, They're not just randomly tossed, they're put in the same if not the next best body *most of the time*.

The soul matches the shape of the body, as species evolve slowly over generations, the soul slowly changes with the body. The more interesting experiences come from misplaced souls, for me, that's a soul in the shape of a coyote. It's why i experience things like phantom limbs, echos of this original shape.

Why was my soul 'misplaced'? I'm not sure. Maybe there's some reason for me to experience life as a human, maybe there just wasn't a coyote or similar body available, but that's not much of my concern right now.

I'm here, I'm human (at least physically), and that's okay.
What a cool take! I am Jewish + Anishinaabe & both my maternal and paternal cultures believe in something not at all dissimilar.

This would also offer up some explanation for the misplacement of things like myself, which no longer have an extant species through which to manifest in the world.
such a great theory. sounds good to me, ill take that haha
Wow. This actually makes like so much sense. I really like this theory. It clicked somewhere inside me.
Oh wow, that’s such an interesting theory! Out of everything I’ve seen, this one definitely makes the most sense, at least imo
This theory is very similar to mine! :3 glad to see I’m not the only person who thinks this.

No idea how or why I experience life as I do, but Mother Nature knows what she’s doing! :3
Reference URL's