Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Projection Theory (also explaining all the wolves)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

(2023-05-21 13:06)cyronthewolf Wrote: [ -> ]Well NOW I have gone through stuff, but I’ve had this part of me from before then was kinda the point. I mean, after school pretty much all of us have dealt with crap, right?

Oh damn, I'm sorry. And yeah, I agree, I'm at the end of school and yeah, not fun.

(2023-05-21 13:08)Nightflame Wrote: [ -> ]

(2023-05-21 13:06)cyronthewolf Wrote: [ -> ]Well NOW I have gone through stuff, but I’ve had this part of me from before then was kinda the point. I mean, after school pretty much all of us have dealt with crap, right?

Oh damn, I'm sorry. And yeah, I agree, I'm at the end of school and yeah, not fun.

Oh it’s ok. I really don’t have it as bad as other people. The most severe things I deal with is depression and a few different fears. Like, claustrophobia, fear of heights. But I’ve managed it for around 6 years, so I’ve learned to cope.

Just sometimes feeling like a psychologist’s case study isn’t fun. As a depressed, bisexual therian with lots of phobias and adhd lol

(2023-05-21 13:10)cyronthewolf Wrote: [ -> ]Oh it’s ok. I really don’t have it as bad as other people. The most severe things I deal with is depression and a few different fears. Like, claustrophobia, fear of heights. But I’ve managed it for around 6 years, so I’ve learned to cope.

Pain isn't a competition and you deserve to be listened to and cared for as much as anyone else. I'm glad to hear you're managing; keep it up!

(2023-05-21 13:12)Nightflame Wrote: [ -> ]

(2023-05-21 13:10)cyronthewolf Wrote: [ -> ]Oh it’s ok. I really don’t have it as bad as other people. The most severe things I deal with is depression and a few different fears. Like, claustrophobia, fear of heights. But I’ve managed it for around 6 years, so I’ve learned to cope.

Pain isn't a competition and you deserve to be listened to and cared for as much as anyone else. I'm glad to hear you're managing; keep it up!

Thanks. Yeah, I used to see a therapist but I stopped cuz she didn’t understand therians, and honestly I haven’t been that effected by it after joining this site. I think seeing others who have the same experiences as me has helped a whole lot

(2023-05-21 13:15)cyronthewolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Yeah, I used to see a therapist but I stopped cuz she didn’t understand therians, and honestly I haven’t been that effected by it after joining this site. I think seeing others who have the same experiences as me has helped a whole lot

Ugh, some therapists really chose the wrong job, ngl.

(2023-05-21 13:17)Nightflame Wrote: [ -> ]

(2023-05-21 13:15)cyronthewolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Yeah, I used to see a therapist but I stopped cuz she didn’t understand therians, and honestly I haven’t been that effected by it after joining this site. I think seeing others who have the same experiences as me has helped a whole lot

Ugh, some therapists really chose the wrong job, ngl.

Yeahhhh lol

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's