Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Split Soul Theory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I beleive this theory specifically for one of my fictotypes, but it works for all kintypes and theriotypes as well.

Many people beleive a past life to have influenced thier therainthropy/otherkinity, and for some of my types I beleive this as well, however when it comes to my fictotype Nazuna Hiwatashi it feels a bit different.

For this type specifically, It feels like part of me is living that existence right now in a separate dimension, a sperate life. It feels as if my soul split, and part of me is living on earth as a human while another part lives in her world. Hence, why it seems familiar, like I belong in that world, but I also don't have memories of it.

I feel we influence each others lives, since we share a soul, and have similar struggles in both lives, both having to overcome similar challenges at the same time. In a way, we share each other's pain and emotions. Big events in my life will influence Nazuna while events in hers will influence mine on both emotional and physical levels. We share the same Karmic debt, and so will face similar challenges and rewards.

I can imagine something along the same lines for therianthropy, though instead of a soul splitting and living a separate life in two dimensions, both parts are living on earth, one as an animal and one as a human, and both lives are able to influence each other resulting in the human at least partially identifying as an animal.

Perhaps this can influence shifts as well. You ever get animalistic urges out of nowhere? Well, maybe you're split soul is experiencing something to trigger that shift. Have the urge to hunt or burrow? maybe you're other half is doing that right now and it's energy is impacting you, giving you the urge to do so yourself.
Never thought about it that way. . . you might be right.
Does it also count if my lynx side experiences adventures in my dream world across different dreams together with some imaginary friends (a wolf, an owl and a hawk)?

Just a dumb question. :3
[Image: 2c1e89a61d7152c0f3c574dab463e1a9cdf8a5cf.pnj]
This is my personal opinion.
Reference URL's