Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Therian art booster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: therian_guide_dustwolf_lycantheory.png]
I had some time today and wanted to thank the ENTIRE therian Guide, however It would be impossible for me to draw all members.. or even all admins/mods together.
So instead I decided to draw the two members on this guide.
@DustWolf and
@LycanTheory
Who I think are true guard dogs and 'guide' us all, just by creating Therian Guide and keeping it such a nice, positive, place.

Thank you,
for being there. For all your hard work.
#therianart

WOOF!
PD
Thank you so much PD!!! Heart

(2018-03-07 23:33)Miles Wrote: [ -> ]Made this a while back but this is an improved version of it (there were minor errors.):

[Image: qfgJpmM.png]

Accepted for #therianArt and featured on TG's Facebook.

LP,
Dusty

(2018-03-15 21:34)DustWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Accepted for #therianArt and featured on TG's Facebook.

LP,
Dusty

Thanks!! Dog

[img]WIN20180318_00_24_22_Pro.jpg[/img]

Here's a cartoon drawing of my theriotypes I drew and stuck into my therian journal! Hope you like itHeart

(2018-03-07 14:16)Zefer Nezumi Wrote: [ -> ]#therianArt

[Image: spirit_s_sadness_by_stormcallerzef-dbseb9t.png]

Accepted for #therianArt and featured on TG's Facebook today. Smile

Background music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

(2018-03-12 2:09)wolfgang Wrote: [ -> ]https://t.facdn.net/26653795@400-1520819045.jpg

i spent like 3 hours on this!! this is me and my entire discords theriotypes!! im the coyote, some of them are around here on tg i think scattered around

Can you send me this image in Discord or something? It seems very small on this link and I suspect this is just a thumbnail.

LP,
Dusty

[Image: DYfniarVwAE_Nyl.jpg:large]

This is a drawing I did of my theriotypesHeart
@Life I can't see it. Neither of us can. Tongue
sorry, but I can see it...

I'm still not sure how to do things on here. Sorry...

(2018-03-14 14:00)PinkDolphin Wrote: [ -> ][Image: therian_guide_dustwolf_lycantheory.png]
I had some time today and wanted to thank the ENTIRE therian Guide, however It would be impossible for me to draw all members.. or even all admins/mods together.
So instead I decided to draw the two members on this guide.
@DustWolf and
@LycanTheory
Who I think are true guard dogs and 'guide' us all, just by creating Therian Guide and keeping it such a nice, positive, place.

Thank you,
for being there. For all your hard work.
#therianart

Accepted for #therianArt and featured on TG's Facebook today. Smile

Heart

LP,
Dusty

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's