Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Essays booster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody,

I come here asking for your help again. Smile

I'm sure everybody here on TG today, has a story. A story about how they got here and how they realized how therianthropy described exactly how they felt. A story about how happy they were to find others who have experienced the same thing. And while all of our stories are kind of similar, each is also kind of unique.

These stories are an extremely valuable resource, to therians out there who have not yet found the rest of us. Therians, who do not yet know of the word "therianthropy". They will come searching the web, just like you have, and will only find us, by finding something else they have experienced, that one of you also has.

Because of this, I would ask you to write down your stories in the "Essays" forum. The best essays will be made public in the "Introduction to therianthropy" forum and the author will be awarded 500 points!

The following are some nice examples of such essays that we have published before:
* "What therianthropy means to me" by LycanTheory
* "Am I Therian? A Journey of Discovery" by Kaitsev Fáelán
...your own essays do not have to be this long, but you are encouraged to try to describe your experience in plenty of examples. Smile

Thanks for your help everybody! Heart

LP,
Dusty
I would be happy to have this post from my journal, which offers a timeline of my coming to understand myself as a therian, to be made public in "intro to therianthropy".
If that doesn't work, I can also rewrite it under "essays", or write a new essay considering that post is a few months old now.

(2017-06-18 22:37)Vyt Wrote: [ -> ]I would be happy to have this post from my journal, which offers a timeline of my coming to understand myself as a therian, to be made public in "intro to therianthropy".

Fixed. Feel free to make whatever edits to it you feel are appropriate.

LP,
Dusty

It will be an honour to help TG and others who have not yet found who they are.

I shall send my essay upon it's completion.

Kind Regards,

Hy
Cool, i wonder if this also has to do with an incentive for the tg book?

(2017-06-19 2:14)StarDolphin Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, i wonder if this also has to do with an incentive for the tg book?

It does.

LP,
Dusty

Are you looking more for our own personal journeys into therianthropy? Recent forays into our 'kin identity? Or basic Therianthropy 101 sorts of essays? (I've got all three, so I'm just curious which you're actually looking for. Wink)

(2017-06-19 6:33)DustWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

(2017-06-19 2:14)StarDolphin Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, i wonder if this also has to do with an incentive for the tg book?

It does.

LP,
Dusty

I knew it xD
I got one in the making Wink Orca

(2017-06-19 15:51)elinox Wrote: [ -> ]Are you looking more for our own personal journeys into therianthropy? Recent forays into our 'kin identity? Or basic Therianthropy 101 sorts of essays? (I've got all three, so I'm just curious which you're actually looking for. Wink)

Any will do, heheh.

More essays, more points! Wink

LP,
Dusty

(2017-06-19 6:33)DustWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

It does.

LP,
Dusty

Nice! I was worried the book was dead. I've been trying to revive it without success so far.

Reference URL's