Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Therian Guide's Official Tumblr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Therian Guide now has a Tumblr! I worked hard to make it resemble our lovely site, since I figured that might make it feel a bit more like home. :3

Updates that we post on the Facebook will be posted there, as well as any questions that non-members might ask about the site.

Feel free to follow it!

https://therian-guide.tumblr.com

Update: We now have a link to it next to the link to the Facebook page!
Oh nice, I'll be sure to follow it once I have the energy to login on my tumblr app ^^ Besides the announcements and the answers, what else might be posted? Animal pics, random therian/otherkin posts, memes, anything like that?
Likely some informative posts. Our Facebook page used to repost animal pictures, so there might be some of that, but expect more informative stuff.
It looks really good!
Thank you!!

I recently fixed part of the theme so the permalink to posts showed (before all you could see was a reblog and like button)

(2016-02-20 11:54)Wayward Vagabond Wrote: [ -> ]https://therian-guide.tumblr.com

Added link to page in place of our twitter, which we don't have access to and has not been updated much.

LP,
Dusty

Sweet, thanks!
I seriously like the coding of the blog because it's so familiar to TG, which is awesome seeing as anything completely opposite to the site would have potentially been a disaster ^^ Can we submit things, like inspiring articles or animal pictures if we ever come across any?

(2016-02-27 4:31)Aden Ashni Wrote: [ -> ]I seriously like the coding of the blog because it's so familiar to TG, which is awesome seeing as anything completely opposite to the site would have potentially been a disaster ^^ Can we submit things, like inspiring articles or animal pictures if we ever come across any?

I might open up the submit box, but at this point I might just say @ the blog instead and I'll keep my eyes on the activity page.

And thank you!! I worked hard to make the blog resemble the site as best I could!!

Reference URL's