Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: New Moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Currently, our staff is looking to promote some members to the position of moderator.

Staff applications can be submitted by following the link at the bottom of this page and filling out the application by talking about the following criteria:

• Why are you interested in this position?
• What qualities do you have that can benefit TG forums?
• Have you ever been a mod before?
• How active are you?
• How much experience do you have with therianthropy/otherkin?
• Your Age?
• How long have you been on TG?

Best of luck to those that apply, thanks for reading.
I'm assuming you need to be 16+ to apply since it says i tried clicking on the link and it said i didn't have access.
Cali is under 16? Pm an admin or mod
(2015-08-18 20:27)Dinocanid Wrote: [ -> ]I'm assuming you need to be 16+ to apply since it says i tried clicking on the link and it said i didn't have access.

Oops that's a bug.

I can't find where to fix it now, so if you can't access the page, just send all admins a PM with your application.

LP,
Dusty
(2015-08-18 20:40)DustWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-18 20:27)Dinocanid Wrote: [ -> ]I'm assuming you need to be 16+ to apply since it says i tried clicking on the link and it said i didn't have access.

Oops that's a bug.

I can't find where to fix it now, so if you can't access the page, just send all admins a PM with your application.

LP,
Dusty

Oh, ok.
When is the closing date for this?

I would like to apply, but I'd also like to think it through first. I don't wan't to apply on the spur of the moment Smile

Thanks
(2015-08-18 22:14)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]When is the closing date for this?

I would like to apply, but I'd also like to think it through first. I don't wan't to apply on the spur of the moment Smile

Thanks

We'll probably be looking at applications mostly over the next few days or so, but you can always apply as we keep all of the applications for possible future reference.
Reminder to submit an application if you'd like to apply as we'll be making decisions soon.
Hello,

Just a quick note that we have completed this moderator selection cycle. We have selected two new moderators and one new super moderator. Dinocaid, Wayward, Lycan, welcome on board.

I will mention that it's been a close call for some and that we wish we could pick you all, we just don't need that many moderators.

I understand not being chosen may feel like a bit of a downer, but I want you to know that there were no reasons against picking any of you. Your contributions, your affection, care, and support of our members, your activities to help promote TG on the internet, your objectivity, sense of justice, desire for fairness, your willingness to fight for us, your experience, unique perspective, your motivation, your dedication, and finally your friendship and kindness -- they did not go unnoticed. Please continue to be yourselves on our boards and who knows, nothing is ever final, you may be selected as moderators sometime later down the line.

Thank you all for your applications.

LP,
Dusty
Congrats to all of you! The staff have picked excellent people for the job ^_^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's