Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Various Strategies for Discovering Your Theriotype
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would change all instances of the word "logical" to "psychological," since when you say there's "logical Therianthropy," that means that any other kind is "illogical Therianthropy," and I know you mean "psychological."

Spiritual means: "of, relating to, or affecting the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things."
Psychological means: "of, affecting, or arising in the mind; related to the mental and emotional state of a person."
Logical means: "characterized by or capable of clear, sound reasoning."

And I would hope that ALL Therianthropy is logical. Smile

(2014-11-04 0:54)Wayward Vagabond Wrote: [ -> ]I would change all instances of the word "logical" to "psychological," since when you say there's "logical Therianthropy," that means that any other kind is "illogical Therianthropy," and I know you mean "psychological."

Spiritual means: "of, relating to, or affecting the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things."
Psychological means: "of, affecting, or arising in the mind; related to the mental and emotional state of a person."
Logical means: "characterized by or capable of clear, sound reasoning."

And I would hope that ALL Therianthropy is logical. Smile

Hm, you're right, I probably should've used psychological. I only used logical as a means of being inclusive of neurological therians but really, they're so rare around here that it probably doesn't matter. I'll change it now, thanks Smile

I'm sorry I didn't make it through all[i] the article, but i read the stuff i wanted to read XD
Very like.
Much wow.
Such organize.
11/10.
Such an amazing guide for new and old members of the community alike. *Applauds*
Very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this is the best thing, never delete it
Thanks this helped me alot on my quest to self discoverySmile
This was awesome thank you, it explained things further for me. Smile
This is so helpful! Thank you for writing this it helped me a lot!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's