Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: What Therianthropy means to me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

(2021-03-07 13:13)Rafa Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to ask, can I take this story to my group? I will definitely indicate your authorship. And if you want, I'll give you a link to the post. This is a very interesting essay. I feel the same way. And I would like to show it to my friends.

Yes and I would much appreciate a link.

You may take anything I have written here if you believe it may be helpful to someone. Smile

Lyc

(2021-03-07 13:35)LycanTheory Wrote: [ -> ]

(2021-03-07 13:13)Rafa Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to ask, can I take this story to my group? I will definitely indicate your authorship. And if you want, I'll give you a link to the post. This is a very interesting essay. I feel the same way. And I would like to show it to my friends.

You may take anything I have written here if you believe it may be helpful to someone. Smile

Lyc

Thank you very much! Where do you want to drop the link? It seems impossible here.
Thank you for allowing me to use your articles! Invaluable experience for other therianthropes.

(2021-03-07 17:00)Rafa Wrote: [ -> ]It seems impossible here.

Howso ?

LP,
Dusty

(2021-03-07 23:13)DustWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

(2021-03-07 17:00)Rafa Wrote: [ -> ]It seems impossible here.

Howso ?

LP,
Dusty

The site rules prohibit advertising of their communities. The link may be mistaken for an ad. It seems to me.

(2021-03-07 17:00)Rafa Wrote: [ -> ]

(2021-03-07 13:35)LycanTheory Wrote: [ -> ]

Lyc

Thank you very much! Where do you want to drop the link? It seems impossible here.
Thank you for allowing me to use your articles! Invaluable experience for other therianthropes.

Hey, you can always PM me Smile

Lyc

Hello, LycanTheory!

Can I translate your post to russian language? It is very nice, and I think that it is great enough to get it!

Snows,
Thorem Hal
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's