Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Regarding the pups and adults
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank you for this post! Something I really appreciate is being told what I should and shouldn’t do rather than just make people uncomfortable and feel out of place. I will follow this the best I can Smile Thank you!
I have noticed a lot of uncomfortable and off topic (genuinely) topics lately in the shout box, despite multiple warning from adults. Is there anything I can do as a pup to remind people? I am usually completely ignored when I try to, which is understandable. I’m not trying to appear better than anyone, however I am annoyed at the rules being constantly broken despite daily reminders from the adults.
Adding my voice to the chorus of thank-yous. Most of the time, when I've looked at the snoutbox lately, it was a bunch of kids going on and on about school or romantic drama; I've rarely wanted to join a conversation in there for about a month. Maybe now, that might begin to change (if my own social anxiety permits it).

(2024-01-30 16:25)StormyPica Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed a lot of uncomfortable and off topic (genuinely) topics lately in the shout box, despite multiple warning from adults. Is there anything I can do as a pup to remind people? I am usually completely ignored when I try to, which is understandable. I’m not trying to appear better than anyone, however I am annoyed at the rules being constantly broken despite daily reminders from the adults.

Everyone is free to voice their perspective.

It's best done when you see it, so people know what you are referring to.

I know it may seem like you're just ignored, but I'm sure every little bit helps... and with people who never listen staff will step in.

LP,
Dusty

THANK YOU!!!!!

theres so very few spaces for therians, and even fewer adult-friendly spaces for therians.
so it just does make it hard whejn the shoutbox is eing overran by off topic chitter chatter by kids
We will try our best ;S I personally try to remind pups of the rules so they dont get in trouble with the staff, but I always feel bad/awkward doing so, haha!
But we try, and I hope the adults can join us in shout since they always make a conversation more meaningfulDeer Affection
Thank you so much Dusty for bringing this to everyone's attention I've seen a lot of... I don't know if I should say it but a lot of people talking about cutting themselves and um a lot of other... things I haven't been in there for a couple solid months because of that
Thank you for your perspective, Dusty. I myself am a pup, only joining 3 weeks ago. I have noticed the overflooding of the shoutbox about the unrelated topic to therianthropy. I'm guilty of it too. I've started conversations like that. Usually, when an adult redirects us, I try not to go back to the topic we were talking about. I'm sorry if any conversation I started or took part in made anyone uncomfortable.

Sincerely,
Sunny
I'm happy you addressed this, Dusty. While I seem to flicker in and out of existence at times (mostly due to stress and what not) there were a couple of times during the last few months where it was uncomfortable to be here. I love you all, all of the friends I made since coming here, and I know how important this kind of environment is for younger therians, but it was getting a bit out of hand.

Thanks again, Dusty!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's