Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: March 2023 Mewsletter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howldy, folks!

The TG Staff Team has some commewnity news, upcoming events, site changes, and tips and tricks to share!

If you're a TG forums member and you're interested in more information about one of these things, make sure to click the related links below!

Upcoming Events

For now, most of what's on our radar has to do with Howls, or in-purrson meetups (usually camping trips!) that are several days long.

Some of these may not be accessible to some members due to age or transportation restrictions - sorry about that! - but for those who meet age requirements and can travel, give these a look-see if you might wanna try to attend!

Howl Notifications As Of 3/18/2023

Spring 2023, Illinois (USA)

Summer 2023, Pacific NorthWest (USA)

Fall 2023, Virginia (USA)

TBD - Alberta Howl (Canada)

Did Mew Know? that you can also subscribe to the Howls subforum to get notification updates when new threads are posted there? If not, take a look!

Don't know how to subscribe to the subforum? Check out the next section!

Forum Tips & Tricks!

Subforum Subscriptions/ New Post Notifications

I just posted the first tip a few lines above! But this is a handy tip some critters may not know about that could help them remain more a-were of what's going on in the forums!

Head to your favorite subforum, and just below the "New Thread" button, you should see this linkamajig!

[Image: image.png]

(How 'bout those famcy art skills?!)

If you click that, you'll get notifications whenever a new thread is added to that subforum! You can manage your Forum Subscriptions here, and your Thread-Specific Subscriptions here!

You can also toggle some settings for whether you get an on-site notification or e-mail as a notification style once the threads or subforums on those pages receive updates!

Suggested Subscriptions

If you're interested in helping to welcome in new members or making sure they're giving enough information for the staff team to activate their accounts, you might want to subscribe to the Introduce Yourself sub-forum!

If you're interested in trying to meet up with other therians in real life during a Howl or a Meetup, you may want to subscribe to the Howls subforum!!

If you're interested in receiving instant notifications about upcoming Serious Therianthropy Discussion Chats, make sure to subscribe to this specific thread, so you won't miss out on event information and news!

Upcoming Changes to the Meet the Staff Page

There seems to be ongoing confusion about who members should reach out to with questions about site problems, conflict resolution, or other things. The staff team has discussed some ways to help with this and one of them is to revamp the Meet the Staff page!

We're going to include basic information about what each staff level is usually focused on (Mods/ Super Mods/ Admin) and which group it makes sense to go to when a purroblem pops up! We're hoping to get this update out soon and just wanted to give you all advance notice.

We hope this helps people see the staff team as more of a team, and to also help some staff members not feel overloaded by members always going to them first while other staffers feel like nobody is coming to them for help!

WereAreWe Pawdcast Update

For critters who like to tune in to the WereAreWe Pawdcast, you can check out our new sneppurrsode here as well as on YouTube and various other places!

Even if you don't like to listen to the podcast, you can still reach out to the crew (including BearX and myself from the TG staff team) to suggest community news, let us know about Howls or events, and other similar things!

We hope to help support and purrmote community efforts and that can't happen without members making us awere of the things that need to be shared! XP

Forum members can also subscribe to this thread for podcast updates or to give direct feedback, suggestions or to bring our attention to community stuff we might wanna talk about!

Last but not least, something that needs to be addressed immediately...

- ZN

(2023-03-18 15:44)Zefer Nezumi Wrote: [ -> ]* Zefer Nezumi boops your snoot before running away!

GAHHHHHHH HE GOT ME! Duck Toss

Looks like I have a bit of cat-ching up to do on the podcast, huh.

(2023-03-18 23:05)Saoirse Fiain Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like I have a bit of cat-ching up to do on the podcast, huh.

Well, now is the purr-fect opportunity, eh?

i wish i could go but its ok Smile
Thanks for the boops :3
Reference URL's