Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Any questions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

I would like to remind everyone that if anyone has any questions, you can always come to us on TG staff to ask -- use whatever channel you most prefer, and we'll do what we can to help you. (Of course questions regarding therianthropy are best answered by our members in the forums.)

Recent drama may have left some of you feeling anxious, and the fact that we have never responded to the drama publicly, may have left you wondering why that is.

The reason why we didn't respond is simple: We have no wish to feed the fires. We believe the actions of those who engage in drama should speak for themselves.

Delicate matters need to be dealt with appropriately. So if you have any questions about what happened and so forth, ask us and we will explain. But don't expect us to be broadcasting bewares in public spaces any time soon. We think by now the entire community should understand that therians are a relatively small group in the grand scheme of things, and that degrading any therian, degrades us all, in the eyes of the public.

I promise, that any threat to members on TG was closely examined and dealt with appropriately. You are safe here. If you have any concerns, let us know and we'll look into it.

We remain dedicated to being a home for all therians, and to help you learn how to deal with your therian experiences.

LP,
Dusty
What happned ? I didn’t see anything going on so I’m confused, I don’t need names or anything
Thank you for letting us know that there is somewhere our questions can be answered, I'll keep this in mind.

(2022-06-12 20:20)Wolfie292uwu Wrote: [ -> ]What happned ? I didn’t see anything going on so I’m confused, I don’t need names or anything

A staff member will DM you with the answer.

LP,
Dusty

What happened? I have not heard anything.
Could I also get a DM about whats happening? I've been curious(but mostly confused), but I haven't wanted to ask around and risk fueling anything or dredging it back up.

(2022-06-14 5:49)fenrich Wrote: [ -> ]Could I also get a DM about whats happening? I've been curious(but mostly confused), but I haven't wanted to ask around and risk fueling anything or dredging it back up.

If you have specific questions, feel free to PM or reach out on Discord and we'll do our best to clarify.

We understand not trying to fan flames, and some of us are still likewise confused, but we're trying to work through everything in an organized manner.

Uhhh, what the heck happened? ;-;
I lost my phone and had to get a new one, so that took a while, so I haven’t really seen anything. Is everything alright? DoEs SoMeOnE nEeD a SpIdEr HuG?!

(2022-06-14 19:16)Ełłesmere Wrote: [ -> ]Uhhh, what the heck happened? ;-;
I lost my phone and had to get a new one, so that took a while, so I haven’t really seen anything. Is everything alright? DoEs SoMeOnE nEeD a SpIdEr HuG?!

Okay a spider hug sounds pretty darn cool.

I too am.. confused, more because I’ve heard a lot of conflicting accounts on things in the community
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's