Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Any questions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I also would like a DM if possible since I only heard one side of the story.
Would I be allowed to DM people with a vague account of what happened? It's okay if not, but there's a lot of people and I'm available to help the backload if needed.
Hi,

(2022-06-16 6:36)Bubbles Wrote: [ -> ]Would I be allowed to DM people with a vague account of what happened? It's okay if not, but there's a lot of people and I'm available to help the backload if needed.

As far as I know everyone has been contacted by staff already (we didn't write about it here in the thread).

Obviously if it comes up in conversation feel free to discuss it, but I would discourage talking about it in public as it may serve to further antagonise the people involved.

(There was already a bunch of panic even from this innocent little announcement.)

LP,
Dusty

Im also confused, could i possibly get an answer DM'd to me?

(2022-06-16 19:02)DustWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

(2022-06-16 6:36)Bubbles Wrote: [ -> ]Would I be allowed to DM people with a vague account of what happened? It's okay if not, but there's a lot of people and I'm available to help the backload if needed.

As far as I know everyone has been contacted by staff already (we didn't write about it here in the thread).

Obviously if it comes up in conversation feel free to discuss it, but I would discourage talking about it in public as it may serve to further antagonise the people involved.

(There was already a bunch of panic even from this innocent little announcement.)

LP,
Dusty

I haven't been contacted.

I'll message you two when I am able to.

Thanks!

-ZN

(2022-06-17 11:53)Zefer Nezumi Wrote: [ -> ]I'll message you two when I am able to.

Thanks!

-ZN

Thank you, that does clear up a lot! Smile <3

(2022-06-16 19:02)DustWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

LP,
Dusty

I also wasn't contacted! I was told I could ask questions if I had any, but I don't even know what's been going on, so I've got no clue what to ask.

I'd like a PM explanation also if possible. Always good to hear all sides.
Please hang tight if you haven't got an answer yet; staff has discussed the need for a more direct (preferably neutral) response that hopefully removes the emotional/tribal "side-picking" stuff and focuses more on the concrete details about the situation, actions taken, and lessons learned.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's