Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Therian Guide is not a "safe space" UwU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

(2021-11-16 13:20)Saoirse Fiain Wrote: [ -> ]“Twitter”

*ahem* It’s X now, thank you very much. /j

I do agree with this. I’m actually working on taking constructive criticism and enjoy light-hearted debates with others. I also feel very safe on TG, not because I feel I won’t be challenged, but because I feel that the Mods want the best for all of us, and are there to help on the Life Issues & Support Forum, and help stop bullying here. ^_^

Tbh anyone who thinks a safe space is a place where no one has free will and singlemindedness is a virtue doesn't know what a safe space is. What Dusty described TG as my definition of a safe space; a place where everyone feels welcome and can can discuss things in a civil manner as well as correct misinformation. Smile

(2024-03-27 18:03)Ashfur Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh anyone who thinks a safe space is a place where no one has free will and singlemindedness is a virtue doesn't know what a safe space is. What Dusty described TG as my definition of a safe space; a place where everyone feels welcome and can can discuss things in a civil manner as well as correct misinformation. Smile

‘Xactly what i was saying!

(2024-04-01 18:03)Wolfish Wrote: [ -> ]

(2024-03-27 18:03)Ashfur Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh anyone who thinks a safe space is a place where no one has free will and singlemindedness is a virtue doesn't know what a safe space is. What Dusty described TG as my definition of a safe space; a place where everyone feels welcome and can can discuss things in a civil manner as well as correct misinformation. Smile

‘Xactly what i was saying!

^_^

Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's