Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Therian and otherkin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel like there are many reasons to being a Therian or Otherkin.I feel like people have to figure it out for themselves and reasrch the best they can about who they are for me i have always kind of known something was off but I just diddnt know the term for it.Everyone has a different journey and we all can learn from it.
preach! discovering who u are is a key to happiness in life, so therian/otherkin or not, exploring is the best!
There indeed are. And maybe that's the simple answer to it. Some people hold spiritual believes. Others mental opinions. And each vary from therian to therian.

There might not be a big reason behind the existence of therians and otherkin. There are tons of reasons they are who they are.
Exactly, it took me a year to fully discover myself and i'm much happier now
I've been apart of this community for over five years and even then I'm not 100% sure that this is me. Will it change ever? Maybe. But for now this is what I am and it makes me comfortable being like this right now. Overall, I agree that it's different for everyone. People go through their own journeys at different paces. And that's ok. Smile
Reference URL's