Therian Guide: Forums

Full Version: Creative "Unity" Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The time is now

"We are all part of Therian Guide. We may diverge in our opinions and lines of thought like our avatars are diverged into color groups in the photomosaic, but we are all collectively what makes TG what it is. We are all in this together regardless of differences"

[Image: MPy7lJ9.jpg]
(link to full-size image)

Let this photomosaic not be a stagnant image, but an ever-changing homage to TG and its community as new faces arrive. In a new thread, I will be updating this image every month with the new arrivals.

Link to latest monthly update.

=============================

And to those that contributed....

[Image: NjY3PfY.jpg]

@Blayz @OakLeaf @NzBengalTiger @Sana @GhostofSolitude @arcticwolf2001 @Kyra @Atlantis @Zefer Nezumi @Talarp @Saorise Fiain @Lizard @RuffledGryphon @Vintage @little wolf @Etna @PinkDolphin

I appreciate your contributions.

==============================

If you are unsure as to which image represents you and wish to know, please message me and I will either point the picture out or send the image that was used to represent you. If you would like to change your image, please let me know.

If we can get over 50 contributions (10% of the individuals represented), I will look into making a larger version where details can be more easily appreciated in each tile.

===============================

Never forget: we may disagree and even argue, but we are together here.
Ooh it looks so cool!
Would you be able to change my pic next time to my current one? Heart
Thanks to all of you for your wonderful work btw!
This is marvelous! Excellent work TigerAcolyte!
This looks awesome!!

(2020-10-01 17:24)HoneycombPup Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh it looks so cool!
Would you be able to change my pic next time to my current one? Heart
Thanks to all of you for your wonderful work btw!

Of course. I'll be more than happy to do so at the beginning of next month/end of this month.

---------------------------

Thank you everyone for your compliments. I'm hoping this helps engender a sense of togetherness for all that see it now and in the future.

Love that!

I want to contribute again next time!
Very cool. I almost forgot about all this. Great work! :)
This look amazing! A huge thank you to everyone who contributed. Smile
can i contribute my picture? It's a really pretty mosaic! ^^
Awesome job! It looks absolutely amazing!
Reference URL's