READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Closed 
Why TG is here and why TG may close.
Lopori
*highhoots*
Theriotype: Mermaid, bonobo, generally ape-hearted
Experience: Therian, Otherkin
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick tick tick 

RE: Why TG is here and why TG may close.
I've only known this place as it is now so I'm still a newb, so kinda glad then that I didn't notice any yucky changes and am ignorant. But the boom I can imagine is kinda harmful for these communities in some aspects. I'm only stumbling upon this stuff recently and still in the self discovery stages, so
I feel kinda guilty haha. (I do avoid drama like the plague, just watch from a safe distance thoroughly entertained.)

Also please don't close it already. TT_TT You guys have taught me so much already, about you and myself.

I'm not human I'm just overgroomed!
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-27 3:12 by Lopori.)
2015-01-27 3:09
Save
Give Thanks
Saberon
Away
Guardian of power
Theriotype: Oxalaia quilombensis, American Cave Lion
Experience: Therian
silvertick 

I understand how you feel. Although I don't know what's exactly going on with all the things I'm really sorry to hear it. This place is one of the few places I feel good. I'm active here for a whole of reasons. What you do with the site is your own choice but I hope it won't close.

[Image: f8aab8b38c27599403f300eff113a73c.jpg]
You can only be your true self if your not afraid to accept yourself for who or what you are
2015-01-27 4:58
Save
Give Thanks
Lupa
Away
Wolf In The Shadows
Theriotype: Wolf
tick tick 
silvertick 

Amen to that! Let's take care of this! TG is worth it!

So please, everyone with an allergy for useless drama nonsense on these forums, participate in making this the place we want it to be.

-Sometimes you just gotta stay silent cause no words can explain the shit that's going on in your mind and heart.-

[Image: oazrxi.png]
2015-01-27 8:31
Save
Give Thanks
RainSeeker
Sleepwalker
Theriotype: (Were)Wolfdog
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
tick tick 

I absolutely agree with you, Euipoi. Therian Guide means so much to me and a lot of us! Smile It really is like home to me, because after coming across this place, I had finally found the answers to the way I had always been that I had been searching for forever.

I remember all the people I had met and had kinda "grew up with", in a sense, on TG and I remember how a lot of them left because of the uprising drama. Sad Then you created a new home forum for us and some of the older members had returned but are now, once again, leaving or have left because the drama continues.

And you're right, it isn't just here (in fact, I've seen far worse on other forums I used to be in), it's everywhere! People are misusing the forums for totally unrelated things, bringing drama from their outside lives and fighting with one another, it's ridiculous! I've left a lot of forums because of how rude people are, because of these trouble makers with nothing better to do but cause drama, because people misuse and take advantage of forums and don't use them for what they were really created for, and so on...

It really does get frustrating, and it really does need to stop and I wouldn't blame you one bit if you closed the TG forums. Ignorant people just keep ruining it for the rest of us and this behavior is unacceptable and needs to be put to an end (not just here).

Eyes forward at all times...

[Image: black-and-white-wolf-4-desktop-wallpaper.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 2015-01-27 18:55 by RainSeeker.)
2015-01-27 18:55
Save
Give Thanks
AlaskaKapu
Copy cat
Theriotype: White Wolf With Wings (Mythkin)
Experience: (therian?), Otherkin
Contribution: tick 

I may be only a pup but I still agree with this. I came here for friends, not drama.

Life is full of little things.
2015-01-28 1:55
Save
Give Thanks
Eersian
Pathological Liar - Banned
Theriotype:
Experience: Human
tick tick 

Sad please don't shut it down I just got here.
2015-01-28 5:29
Save
Give Thanks
cunningwolf
Away
Kooy
Theriotype: Red Wolf
Experience: Therian, (otherkin?)
tick 
silvertick 

If this sight is gone I will have nothing...

Its not what I believe its what I lack belief in
[Image: ___at____kyohi_an_nadie_by_artisticmusic...7jzdx2.jpg][size=xx-large]
2015-01-28 11:01
Save
Give Thanks
Raz
Away
Rewr
Theriotype: Dragon, Reptile
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
tick tick 

Don't worry ya'll. With less drama, I'm sure we'll all manage to keep this site going. Smile
2015-01-28 15:20
Save
Give Thanks
Czechdog
Confused and Tired
Theriotype: Czechoslovakian wolfdog, demon, sock
Contribution: tick 

I'm all for this being a private site. Something exactly like this happened to a forum I was apart of before and once the went private there were no problems at all. I however didn't gain anything from that forum and joined here. It gas been amazing. But I see exactly what your saying about drama in the communities. And it's almost disheartening to see. I dont know if it's because of the 'otherkin boom' and that the immiturity will blow over. Or if it's new therians/otherkin not sure how to treat this site. But in any sense it's sad and I support euipoi's choice 100%.

"Oh come on a little death never killed anyone!" -Sock Sowachowski
2015-01-28 16:22
Save
Give Thanks
cunningwolf
Away
Kooy
Theriotype: Red Wolf
Experience: Therian, (otherkin?)
tick 
silvertick 

If this sight is gone I will have nothing...

Its not what I believe its what I lack belief in
[Image: ___at____kyohi_an_nadie_by_artisticmusic...7jzdx2.jpg][size=xx-large]
2015-01-28 21:37
Save
Give Thanks
Thread Closed