READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcoming booster
DustWolf
lvl100 floof wolf
Therio-Type: Wolf suntherian
Therian: Yes
Otherkin: No
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 

Welcoming booster
Hey everybody,

I've never talked about this because you guys always knew what to do, and were always a lot better at it than I was.

I'd like to invite you to be more active in the introductions forum.

When people come in, please try to avoid pre-prepared responses, or simply stating your name. Please help them understand what we stand for here on TG, how we're a family and we talk honestly to eachother and don't lie or pretend to be someone we are not. Help them understand what therianthropy really is. And most of all, help them understand that they are welcome here.

To encourage you, posting in the introductions forum will bring you double points for as long as this campaign is active.

Also do not forget that bringing in a new member and getting them to write your TG username as a referral, will bring you a one-time 200 points boost.

Thanks for the help everybody, you are all very much appreciated.

Take care.

LP,
Dusty

If you think I hold something against you, you probably misunderstood.
The only person I hate is myself.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-13 9:39 by DustWolf.)
2017-05-13 9:36
Find
Give Thanks
LycanTheory
The Coyote Whisperer
Therio-Type: Wolf/Demon/Shepherd dog
Therian: Yes
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick 

RE: Welcoming booster
Seconding Dusty, I'll only add that one of the things I feel we should make clear is that no one has to know what their kin type is to join, nor do they even have to be kin.

The only requirement is to take therianthropy seriously and be respectful to others here. No one should feel pressured. Smile

Take care everyone.

Lyc

[Image: 28b8l1k.jpg]
Mercy for the lost
Vengence for the plunderers
2017-05-13 11:22
Find
Give Thanks